Please don't make glory points as ANB ranking rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't make glory points as ANB ranking rewards

If the event value packs will still include glory points as bonus, so be it. But please don't make the gap between pc and mobile players, low fps vs. high fps devices even wider by putting glory points for the top 100, 50, 25, and 10. The 80-glory point difference to those whales who purchased the value packs last War Supplies and the additional 25-glory point to those who will buy and already purchased the season pass already made a huge advantage against f2p gamers, so please have mercy on them.

Agree. We can already see evidence of this on the current leaderboard. By the time the rest of us catch up on buying recipes, the meta will change and we’ll be starting over. Again.

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      True, we never know if there will be another unique item that will be released, another set, another ability or class nerf, or even the 4th class will be launched, so casual players and f2p will likely suffer more as updates comes by.

Guys just for context, I think top 3 of the mage leaderboard haven't bought glory. I bought the season pass, but so far have used 30 glory in total. Mb it's different for the other classes, but right now you can get top mage spot as f2p.
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, it would be silly to expect a bracer drop in ANB I saved glory so hopefully can buy the bracer recipe in anb. Without it I can do about 5 levels lower (146 was doable on my main). I think 140+ should be possible in anb gold without lily or bracer

• Kobal
      Kobal commented
      Editing a comment
      As Frost Beam Mage it is relatively easy, but even there you need 130 Glory for the essentials, don't you?

- Frostfire Sash
      - Bracers of Mastery
      - Slayer weapon enchant

Of course we may be lucky and ANB rewards 50 Glory for milestones.

• bojck
      bojck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, those are my picks as well. Got 25 glory from WS, 75 from season, need 30 more from anb
Working...
X