Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space

I want more stash space. I want to have fun, trying all classes, and many builds in each. Even at-first-glance silly builds. I want to be able to keep grey items for the Grey Ribbon Challenge. I want to be able to keep good Canaveral Capes, in case Ability Rate becomes less useful than Critical Rating (ah ah). I want to be able to keep many Bracers of Mastery and Trinkets to test various buffs. I want to be able to keep all my Jboxes to craft better jewellery in case a stat suddenly becomes less desirable. (For example, AR. Ah ah ah.) I don't want to have to struggle with stash space, I don't want to have to keep mule toons.

This is half of what I want. I'm not sure I'm the only one.
    Last edited by LodWig; 11-28-2020, 03:03 PM.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

LodWig , 100% second this as I have been very vocal about this in the past and present.

Comment

Tin Man , I know he loves a good stash space chat.

Comment

Agreed - this is something that needs to be updated. Reorganizing stash is becoming a significant % of play time.

Comment

LodWig I concur, more stash space. Still unhappy I had to get rid of all my GRC gear, but needed space for new gear sets, trinkets, belts, etc.

Comment

See here for a mockup (based on an old version) I did, with dimensions fitting a narrow screen. (This plea for space is becoming very old...)
            Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
            Eternium Files

Comment

i remember correctly that i post reply here with an edited space stash that i made hmm
              wonder why its get deleted ?
              did I break a rule or something by posting some photo ?

Guide :

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                Editing a comment
                The conversation was going sideways. I removed a few unnecessary sarcastic posts, so the devs might actually take the suggestion seriously.

• kurtcabage
                kurtcabage commented
                Editing a comment
                It's just a joke hmm
                Oh OK I might break that rule somehow
                Sorry for that travis

lets see if this one gets deleted too
              Click image for larger version

Name:	space.png
Views:	373
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	186452
              Guide :

Comment

At least for new players like myself. Gemstones take up a ton of space. They could do like they did with crafting mats. Give us a chest that holds all of our gemstones so that they don’t chew up space.
                And another idea would be to give us new stash tabs as rewards from ANB or War chest events.
                I’m not even close to having all the tabs bought yet but I can already see how space will be a problem down the road for myself. Two to four sets of gear per toon. Plus leveling gear for new toons.

edit: fixed a grammatical error missed a word when I was typing.
                Last edited by Otaliema; 12-01-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I fully agree and fully support this suggestion. Even with PvP addition seems like few tweaks to normal push build will be required once update goes live. Also I would very much like to try Warrior again, however I cant due to lack of storage space.

Comment

Six pages is actually more than enough if some of the items stacked.

I have one page nearly full of Brilliant gemstones, two pages full of Custom Rare jewelry boxes, and one page full of Celestial Transforms.

That leaves a mere two pages for all jewelry, armour, weapons, and trinkets for three classes.

If gemstones stacked to 1000 and jewelry boxes and CTs stacked to 100 then there would be plenty of stash space
                    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Extra page for 10$

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                        Extra page for 10$
                        I do believe that would negate one of the premises for Making Fun/Dream Primer that everything can be earned without buying it

Comment

Why won’t they just tell us why they won’t give us more space? Every time Someone starts a space thread I will ask this question. I wish others would do the same. This isn’t the Jerry Springer show. It’s like they want to watch us bicker and beg all the time.

Comment

The only players that should be complaining about space is new players. But if you want more space, the easiest way would be to have at the top where STASH is the letters A B C ... which would open another 6 pages of Stash.

I have a page of Gemstones that is in the stash. And one of my Heros holds a lot more. I now sell all Gemstones I collect as I do not need them and why should I pay to fuse them. I get about 20,000g extra and save 60,000g a day of gold grinding. If you have a page full of any thing, use them or sell them. What use is having them sitting in a little box collecting dust. When was the last time you used that level 77 hailstorm or level 77 shoulder pad that you pick up but does not have the attributes that you want.
                            Last edited by StGeorge688; 12-04-2020, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This beta is an exact example of why keeping things in the stash is important. If I didn't have loads of jewelry, I would not be able to create the required stats to meet the needs of the Arena. Same goes for weapons and shields, that are now becoming useful in some sense. Same for gemstones, useful now to bump up to perfect jewelry. Lastly, 60,000g is less than one 20 second run of DC. Not sure 60,000g a day extra is a benefit.
                          Working...
                          X