No announcement yet.

Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practically every player has been asking desperately for more inventory/stash space. The response is to give it to us in the Crafting Materials stash, where it is not needed! What are the developers thinking? Are they mocking the players?

The only explanation I can think of is that there is a plan for additional crafting materials, but if that is the case, how about telling us so?

Why not give us the additional space where it would do us some good?

Comment

I think 12 pages is minimum.

Comment

You know they don't care about this, loads of us have complained and all they have done it put a bug in place that allows us to lose items in our stash space.

Comment

Srsly? Its known subject?

Comment

Do not forget that players have said that they are willing to PAY, as in real money, for more Stash.

I really do not think the expanded materials stash was because of new materials coming. I just think it is because they now use the same screen as the hero's inventory.

Comment

Okay, I will give them some grace for not adding pages since that might require some serious coding. They could at least offer a carrot of increasing the stacking limit for items that already stack. I know that I am not the only one that hundreds of the same types of brilliants. Increasing the limit from 100 to 1000 would free up some space. The same holds true for the items that cap at 50 increasing to 500.

Comment

You need to start somwhere. Simple steps are fastest to make. Its allways same old story here. Players sugesting, players demanding, players are frustrated, no comunication with devs. Later on Adrian will say sorry. End of storry.
                Last edited by Wolf86PL; 12-31-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Yet, I still have not seen you demand something stronger than Ginger Beer for the heroes! Come on my friend. Spin up those demands!

Comment

That extra space is a bug. Try putting something in it. Not something you care about though!

Comment

Well then lets make together with other players List of Demands that will be logical and solid.

Comment

They plan to add more space. The team also plans to add a "wardrobe" feature that will let players swap an entire set of gear with a single click or tap.

Comment

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          pls try to consider adding an item lock feature, just saw a post that he accidentally salvage his main item.

I will strive to be patient until the "wardrobe" feature appears, and we can see if it addresses the running out of space problem that gets worse the longer you play.

Comment

Oh I hope the one push "Wardrobe" goes in the inn. At least the "Inn" part of the inn will be used for something other than purchasing companions.

StGeorge688
                          Michael Garrison
                          Michaelgarrison688@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                          X