You killed warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You killed warrior

Congrats you killed warrior. They will once again be way behind the other classes.

You spent all your time fixing bugs for the new player vs ai feature. You ignored our feedback on trials, the one feature that makes eterium the game we all love.

Did you even look into the feedback players gave you about warriors? With itz nerf I knew what would happen before even playing the beta, and it ended up being worse since you greatly increased foe's damage.

Now warrior can't make any large pulls on tl140+. And it wouldn't matter since they don't have noteworthy aoe with cooldowns taking forever now. Guess our best bet will be to play the auto attack cleave build since we have nothing to do but auto attack 90% of the time anyway.

Shouldn't it be:
    You killed warrior... again

Warriors reign was short lived but fun. RIP.

Comment

Warrior skills either need to do a lot more damage or have their cooldowns reduced much further to become competitive and fun again.

Warrior received 2 huge nerfs:
      1. ITZ
      2. Damage buff from foes greatly impacts warrior over the other classes.

Now the top warrior build is based around auto attacking. Where is the fun in that????

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
        Where is the fun in that????
        You are not supposed to be having fun, you should be making fun

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha +1

I think they've made changes trying to make more "balanced" for pvp - in a rushed, haphazard way. But the result is that they've ruined the game everywhere else and pvp still doesn't work.

For example, the Arcanist build beating TL 132 only needed minor boosts here and there to be competitive. Now it's absolutely inviable.
        Similar thing with BH builds.

A lot of these things don't even need a lot of coding to fix.
        I've done game modding for years in the past so it's easy for me to see how the whole thing is being mismanaged.
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Working...
        X