Suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions.

I would like to suggest, a change with colorings of Nature, , Fire, Frost.

An example.

BH used, Poison Ammo. - the damage color should be GREEN.

so its gonna be like.

Nature = Green

Frost = Blue

Fire = Light Red, since if the mobs deals damage to you the color of it is red.

so players other new players can identify why is it blue etc, so when they craft trinket they don't add physical damage or nature to it because they don't know if those are good or not for their build as theyre confused about it.

color of bleed is the same, probably change it to Red/Black mix the color of red and black.

and we shohld have a text guide. feature basics tips in game like, telling them how to reforge. their items, and craft rings i know theres a quest in game already about rings and fusion in ealry start for beginners.

what i mean is that, theyll be confused about it because all they know it requires gems to craft a ring stat they wanted. an example they want vitality ring, they probably don't know how crafting works. because the at the beginning.

the quest says craft 3 rings then thats it, and fuse 3 rings and once completed thats it.

the game doesn't explain how it works to combine 3 same stat and add better gems into it. and fuse it to maximize its potential.

and plus u guys should remove the choosing stats for rings/necklace.

because when u choose a stat an example u dont want a random one u choose Critical Rating then that will cost u 6 gems for only 1,i don't know how much but it cost gems.

plus the fact that when u craft a ring with the chosen stat u dont get the high end stats for it. an example.

the highest stat for ring Power is 90 and when u craft it and choose Power and cost u 6 gem it only gives 78 Power or less and its completely random. meaninf theres no point for it to craft it with gems.

when u can clearly get a perfect stat of ring for gold only.

try changing the it to instead of gems turn it to gold but more expensive make it 5k gold or more.

and about the Quest merlock u have to kill 50 merlocks, and theres like 15-19 merlocks in a map so to be able to finish it u need to run the map 1-3 times since sometimes the merlocks doesnt appear to their designated position where they can be found. and the player me is being spawn at the middle of bridge where merlocks used to be so thats negative 5-6 merlocks already.

Marcus passive deafen i dont know whats the name of the passivr but is not available in Trials so meaning it only works at story mode, try changing its effect when it is in trials.

thank u

Working...
X