Few words about ANB after drops „update”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few words about ANB after drops „update”

I decided to post this as drop „update”, together with other updates released before increased the bar for new players significantly to compete with long time players (like me). In bronze 8 I played (as usual) BH with a small budget of 445 gems. I had all recepies unlocked, mastery 50 and knew what to do do performed well. However looking at 6:30h time in bronze I knew that it will be impossible to do well on BH in silver, I didnt even had half of push set ready. Thats why I decided to try mage in silver. First important issue with BH is that he doesnt have any viable lilly set that can farm trials for mats after the „update”, before certain lilly builds could farm lvl 80-85 with decent results and have legendary drops for salvage and build propper legendary exp set with eph boxes. While Warrior and mage can farm with even epic sets, this is much harder for BH. Also mage (as I did in silver) can farm with epic lilly set far superior to BH if he has required unlocks (lilly, belts, ToP). With bracers mage can farm 105 very quick, but Thats a lot of glory that new players dont have. To make long story short, I could do silver on budget as I had glory, and other recepies unlocked. New players have none of this. This game was advertised as FTP. I have unlocks, lots of glory and knowledge, but even with all my knowledge new players are significantly handicapped by crafting mastery / glory and gems to compete. Currently there is no possibility to play on BH on a budget. This class by default farms exp worse than others, and requires full legendary set to be sub competitive with epic mages (cant speak of warriors as I dont play it). I think last update that actually helped new players was reduction of ANB crafting cost. Also, people would craft 2 77s in ANB and take it to main, now old players on budget can do one, new players only if they are lucky enough to have that 77 fast. Recent changes are not appealing to both old and new players. Please consider this.
Working...
X