Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, PLEASE turn the level numbers on the leaderboard gear icons! Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, PLEASE turn the level numbers on the leaderboard gear icons! Please!

See attached screenshot. My settings have them ON, and I cannot believe anyone would want them off on the leaderboard. The view is useless this way. I have to manually click on every single icon to see the level - why? There is no reason for it.

If you click on the items on another player's gear, you can still see all of the levels and skill attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
      If you click on the items ...
      ...sixteen times ... :-(

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, if you want to know the information about every item. However, the information about the skill attributes is far more important that the overall level of the piece. I get tons of high level drops that are virtually worthless for game play. I am not sure what one could learn just by looking at the level of the items, aside from "dude has a lot of high level items," which you can infer from the Average Item Level.

Feels like much ado about nothing...

• Medamanaman
        Medamanaman commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right, of course; when I do tap the equipment pieces of one of the "higher-ups", I do so to find out how many of the various attributes a player has chosen; as (too) often happens, my finger on the keyboard was faster than my brain.
        The average item level that's quoted is enough Level info for me.

+1 for the return of the item level. I find this info useful, and I don’t see the point on removing it. Especially if the settings to display the item level is ON.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
      X