Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Arhi and to Romme for writing the guide. I somehow overlooked that one. Has a few new ideas I haven't tried yet.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Circassian LOL! You've got the right attitude. My wife almost always catches me because I'll put my phone down with the game screen still active a lot of times.

• Arhi
    commented on 's reply
    Try this guide!
    Hey guys, it's your favorite warrior Romme! I have been playing Eternium since before season 1 started. My account is 100% mobile only! Warrior was my main class and I've had a lot of success throughout the seasons with it. I want to share my knowledge with the class to help you guys out so you too can climb the ranks and have

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Haha love it

• Circassian
    replied
    I m a sh1t player,I spend around 5k gems each ANB,I try my best to keep my lardass warrior in top 500,sometimes I can sometimes I can't but LOVE it!
    Get over it mate.grab a beer,get some nuts and enjoy the game without being caught by your wife.Well,that feeling is worth a million ANB rank 1.

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    replied
    Originally posted by Blingblingchaching View Post
    Thanks, this comment is my last post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	EpXlI9_WEAElW0e.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	200745
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 07-29-2021, 04:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hedger
    commented on Guest's reply
    I agree. I think that having a small ANB storage area would be nice. Too many time there is just a little bit of gold and books of learning that are earned towards the end of an ANB event. The accumulate in the main account and go unused (unless a new class is selected). It would be interesting to be able to use those books earned at the end of one ANB and carry them forward to another ANB. In my mind this stash would be very limited (only Books of Learning, maybe gold (with limitations), and maybe boosts). No weapons, armor, capes, etc. could be shared as that would create other issues. Again the storage would be very limited.

• Teebs
    Ozymandius "Gold farming is most boring part of ANB experience that could easily be avoided."

As someone who has never done it during an ANB, I feel that creating push jewelry (for those who end up using the Eph Jewelry for XP farming) probably surpasses that.

... KTB

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Ifyoure not happywith the game bling bling you can go away and make another game for howlong did you play eternium?

• Ozymandius
    +1 on sharing gold with ANB hero. Gold farming is most boring part of ANB experience that could easily be avoided.

• Kristoff
    replied
    I have few medals, spend very little money, and have pretty crappy playing skills compared to the top players. And I use a mobile phone.

In spite of all that, I was just a few places shy of a top 100 finish this past ANB bronze, and I'm fairly certain that I'll be able to break in eventually with just a few tweaks here and there.

The bottom line is that we live in a material reality, so everything one achieves is done through a combination of time, effort and money. Those with less money, or those who are loath to spend money, have to put in more time and effort, whether by sheer brute force or formulating superior strategies, and those who have money and who value their time and effort more are going to spend it.

No matter what system you implement to try and correct perceived imbalances, the above dynamic will almost always hold true. Players of either persuasion will find ways to make the changes work for their preferred approach.

Not to say that you shouldn't try to improve something, but I've yet to see a system that could truly alter the effects of living in a material universe, or human nature itself.

Leave a comment:

• Arhi
    replied
    "newbies can't crack top100 (well at least in this case with a warrior)" A noob has to buy the recipes for gold and raise his ML. Once. And figure out the game. Then, if he is any good HIMSELF then he'll be a champion.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    What I have learnt here is that a very new and possibly young person has not yet learnt what wisdom and experience counts for. Almost sounds like they feel the world owes them a favour. The people here that constantly break top 100 without ant major Gem spend do so from gaining wisdom and experience and learning from the better players. I'm a prime example of this, I put myself as a rather accomplished BH player. However I have just switched to Mage and I have asked every noob question in the book. However this now allows me to break top 100 even top 50....potentially, with very little gem spend. That is down to other people's hard work and I thank them profusely for that.

• Splendor
    replied
    I wasn't going to play my alt this anb, but just for for fun I used a little over an hour of event time today, started with a mage, spent only 375 gems total, just basic unlocks, 2 50 gem crates, and a little gold for crafting a lily and vial at lvl 2. I used only the free boosters and leveled in story mode on the way to DC, hitting 70 midway through act 3. I'm now sitting close to 300 cls, my AL is at 7, my dfa farming set is almost complete (just need to upgrade my lvl 2 vial, which I might replace with ToP at this point) I've already crafted a eg/exp necklace with haste and ar and I'm halfway done crafting eg/exp rings. From here I could probably get close to the results I usually get in anb without spending any more gems. The only things I'll really be handicapped by are having only 1 vortex and 1 upgrade slot. If I decide to push with this toon I might just go SCR for fun. I think this exercise proves that with the right approach, even Mage doesn't need to spend many gems to have success.

I should also add that when I started today I had 146 gems total on this toon and farmed the other 200 I needed just from story mode on the way to DC, drops, and daily quests that I completed inadvertently while making my way through story mode. It doesn't get much more low effort than that .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Splendor; 07-22-2021, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    replied
    So you think you have it all figured out... Lol I'm sorry but your ideas and attitude were really bad, so none of us will be sad to see you go. If you don't fully understand a game please don't give suggestions.

You really think it would be fun to raise crafting mastery from 0 to 50 in a 6 hour anb. That would be more mind-numbing than farming gold at sm or jewelry crafting... you're just saying let's waste every players time and first few million gold and make them tap on their phones for hours on end, just to level their crafting mastery to 50...best suggestion ever!!

You compare your skill and game knowledge to every single new player. The good new players who crack the top100 simply ask questions, learn from their mistakes, and have more skill than you. But I have a feeling you will never accept that. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't crack top100 with all recipes at your disposal and a 100k gem budget.

You want a fair competition why not just suggest something that doesnt require any grinding. A weekly competition where everyone has the same equipment and same champion level and see how far you can go. Wow something that just involves end game skill. Oh you would have had so many positive comments if you just suggested that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X