Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is time to add a 4 slot Abilities and passives skill

Like topic.

The abilities and passives skill 3slot is so less.

Add a extra slot may be have new combination.

Is also a great buft that can see.

Dunno if its a good thing. That mean more skill to lvl up during 5he anb! And whats afraid me the most is which letter will i need to draw!? There is already two symbol that i miss 1/2. The « m » and the « w » so dunno if its a good thing. I think that they can do other thing to make diversity

Comment

• demoin666
      demoin666 commented
      Editing a comment
      symbol L , 8 or 4 is good and easy.
      anb can increase the drop rate of the book.

I appreciate that you are thinking outside the box. However, part of what makes the game interesting is having to make trade offs between the different abilities to maximize your hero. I am afraid that if every hero had access to every ability, then the game would quickly become boring. Building a competitive hero from scratch is fun, but playing the same "maxed out" hero over and over again is not. I only play mine at the end of a season to maintain my ranking and pick up a few medals. Just look at the popularity of ANB events; being at the top of the game is a lot less fun than getting there.

Comment

• demoin666
      demoin666 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is because the balance between set item is huge.

No player want to use it bad combine effect .

Personally - I think a more interesting approach here would be to make each Boss have more distinct vulnerabilities/strengths, so that the "META" for each Boss would actually be different.

THAT - would force experimentation with different skills/builds/gear and ONLY require readjust the 5 Bosses instead of readjusting everything else.

Just my 2 cents.

... KTB

Comment

• demoin666
      demoin666 commented
      Editing a comment
      The old version still got another 4 boss that is the lich , gorgona, xenodon and gorlak and them random show up.

More hard to fight before change to now the game already fix the boss into .

Add a extra ability and passives slot,can bulft more powerful and more option.

Just like the game add the tinket ,belt ,bracer that old version no have.

I thought about having a 4th ability and I like the idea because it would make the game more skill based; having to keep track of a 4th cooldown and also how to time it with the other 3.
    Right now, each set is too much about repeating the same attack pattern ad nauseam while things like gear level and device make the big difference.

This said, the change should ideally be accompanied by a larger pool of skills to choose from.

What sign to draw? As far as I'm concerned it could be < and keep the apples/potions to buttons. Better still: let people map as they want.

An alternative to this is to make/update sets with more intricate mechanics where certain combinations of actions create buffs/debuffs that call for the next and so forth; branching out depending on how you play. Right now, for example with SCR, there is only one very clearly defined path - but it could be multiple. . .
    Theoretical Modding
    (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
      CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right now, for example, it's like the mage's cycle is incomplete.
      Fire dmg leads to great ice dmg through Thermal Shock.
      Ice dmg (Blizzard) leads to great nature dmg through Lightning Struck.
      Could nature dmg set things up for massive fire dmg?
Working...
X