ANB scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB scheduling

Need a weekend off between each ANB, especially between the last Gold and the start of the next Bronze.
    ​Due to the very short playing time of Gold, if you even vaguely try to compete, you really have to use gems for XP boosters, skills development and equipment building. So after Gold it is really important to have some time to grind in order to rebuild the gems balance. This is also a factor between other levels too.
    By the way, I have no complaints re the argument about pay to play or anything, I just think it makes more sense from a perspective on keeping things sensible. Otherwise skipping events becomes the best answer and this then leads on to more player erosion (which surely is already a big problem in the shrinking Eternium universe)

Similarly feedback has been given more than once. Be prepared for the response.

The response has always been that players complain when there are not constant ANBs. Further, that there is nothing the forces anyone to play every ANB.

That may not be the exact wording but it is the gist of the response every time.

Comment

There is nothing forcing anyone to play Eternium at all, so it is hardly worth saying re ANB. However, games only keep being played if they either regularly add new content (clearly not the case for a few years now) or allow players to have a good chance of improvement within the current content (which is why I thought my feedback might be relevant).

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Do not disagree with you at all. Just letting you know that you are not the first to give similar feedback. Giving feedback is a good thing. Better to have them half to give the unsatisfactory response repeatedly than let things just simmer.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Simple solution, pay for the 17k gem pack, no need to grind then.
    Working...
    X