Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Yes, it is possible to happen, but the crush was happening also when not in the fight.

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Yes they were able to open during fight. It was disabled in the Summer of previous year, I am not sure at all..

Leave a comment:

• Dominik Keßler
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    That's great idea. I am sure that Devs already considered about this, but keep your idea active. I understand that opening chests and boxes is impossible while in combat, bit the permission to enable it in setting won't be bad.

If I remember correctly, the dropping mystery boxes could be opened during combat at the time (and even shortly after) those mystery boxes had been introduced. I don't remember anymore if the following was the reason they made it impossible to open during combat but there was a bug that led to a game crash whenever you tapped such a box while you were still in combat.

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    That's great idea. I am sure that Devs already considered about this, but keep your idea active. I understand that opening chests and boxes is impossible while in combat, bit the permission to enable it in setting won't be bad.

Leave a comment:

• Mauro Tamm
    started a topic Allow opening boxes in combat.

Allow opening boxes in combat.

Add a option in settings to allow opening the ? boxes while in combat - i have ads disabled and sometimes just have to backtrack to the box after combat is over.
Working...
X