• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    Very good suggestions here, thank you. We do plan to solve most of them:
    - make the treasure chests more desirable
    - Maggie silence should definitely count towards the CC meter (the resolve bar)
    - you'll be able to buy Stormblades & Stormguns if you missed the initial offer
    - revamp crafting
    - add a stat reroll option on items to mitigate the bad rolls problem
    Can we make bosses and mobs hit for exmple 5x faster but for 5 times less damage per hit. This will fix 1 shot issue and also improve damage reflect stat at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Vouis
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivx View Post
    Thanks for the info Adrian.

I just got a beastly Legendary axe with nearly 1700 upper limit damage (and good lower limit too) a few hours ago, only to find that it has Damage Reflect, Life Regen, Gold % and one other useless stat that I can't remember - it's has massive base damage with absolutely not a single offensive ability to back it up and as such isn't a replacement for my old sword (which itself replaced Stormblade). In instances like this even a single re-roll may be useful.

But all that said... I do agree with SoulGaming above that this should be done cautiously... Maybe re-roll one stat and that's it, or whatever you people decide will keep the game balanced. Can't have us custom-tailoring weapons, it will beat the purpose of looting - and playing the game, largely - completely.

I dont agree with you there. If you can customize your equipment you get purpose to play the game. It adds more depth to be able to build your character exacly as you want it. Rest assured you wont customize it for free or easy. Personaly i prefer to spent my time heading to a direction at a cost (like jewelcrafting) but i passionally hate random loot. Hate it so much that im starting to get bored to the game if i play for several hours and dont get anything in return, and that at my max trial lvl 100 enemies happens alot.

Leave a comment:

• Charles L. Dalmas
    replied
    Elite Healer is a pain too!

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Bestiary was already suggested ago and I am sure it would have a success for gameplay if it would be added. There are some auras I hasn't yet find out what they are for. And many other staff that would help new players to move around.

Leave a comment:

• Ivx
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    - revamp crafting
    Thanks for the info Adrian.

I just got a beastly Legendary axe with nearly 1700 upper limit damage (and good lower limit too) a few hours ago, only to find that it has Damage Reflect, Life Regen, Gold % and one other useless stat that I can't remember - it's has massive base damage with absolutely not a single offensive ability to back it up and as such isn't a replacement for my old sword (which itself replaced Stormblade). In instances like this even a single re-roll may be useful.

But all that said... I do agree with SoulGaming above that this should be done cautiously... Maybe re-roll one stat and that's it, or whatever you people decide will keep the game balanced. Can't have us custom-tailoring weapons, it will beat the purpose of looting - and playing the game, largely - completely.

Another small suggestion: Bestiary. Either 3D rotatable models (which you have already if I'm not mistaken) with lore/fluff, or an even simpler booklet-style page by page listing of creatures. A low priority thing, obviously, but just a suggestion for added depth.

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    What about that reroll of the stats? Isn't looting based about that you have to loot the item with the stat you are looking for? It will be easy just to switch the stats.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian (Developer)
    replied
    - revamp crafting

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    We won't need Maggie if...

Leave a comment:

• Ivx
    replied
    That's a good point - if bosses were a bit more balanced (not nerfed to hell and back, just more balanced so no one hit kills without warning for example), Maggie wouldn't be that widely used.

Leave a comment:

• FuryNerd
    replied
    Originally posted by BAgate View Post
    Maggie is broken because boss special abilities are so overpowered relative to their normal attacks. If boss's were like players with normal attacks the main thing and specials as periodic boosts (not godlike automatically kill opponent) then maggie would be fine. Same with Elites, at high levels a reflective elite is more dangerous than a group of elite's main attacks so you need maggie. If those were balanced properly then maggie wouldn't be needed.
    This. Reflect aura and un-dogable 1-hitkill attacks from bosses is why maggie x2 is 100% required if you don't have nearly perfect gear completely socketed with max level gemstones. Nerf bosses and reflect aura, and maggie won't be so usefull/overpowered.

Leave a comment:

• BAgate
    replied
    Maggie is broken because boss special abilities are so overpowered relative to their normal attacks. If boss's were like players with normal attacks the main thing and specials as periodic boosts (not godlike automatically kill opponent) then maggie would be fine. Same with Elites, at high levels a reflective elite is more dangerous than a group of elite's main attacks so you need maggie. If those were balanced properly then maggie wouldn't be needed.

Leave a comment:

• Ivx
    replied
    Regarding Maggie... I'm fine either way. It's great to be able to play 2 of her but I'm not gonna cry if they nerf her. I played the game mostly with one anyway, a second one is a great convenience but she isn't game breaking whether you use her or not. ...And for my part, most of these other changes such as inventory, subs, crafting, etc. are more interesting in any case.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Led View Post
    Maggie is for people who don't want a challenge, you never remember the times you killed elban with Maggie, you remember the time you kill elban without. Maggie should be limited to 1 and Maggie SHOULD count towards a mobs CC meter.
    I a little agree with you but please remember about people who play this game on mobile (I can play this game only on my old phone with android, problem with crashing, sometimes low fps), can you repeat all your challenges with your fingers not mouse ?

Regarding your earlier post...encrypted shiled is very nice it gives nice boost for warrior and mage. I have crappy set for my warrior (for me where I have full unique sets on mage and BH) but with encrypted shield the only problem is low damage, 70% block, some parry (I don't remmeber 20%), 40% dodge and now even I get damage is going through protection shield first

Leave a comment:

• SoulGaming2
    replied
    Originally posted by Led View Post
    Maggie is for people who don't want a challenge, you never remember the times you killed elban with Maggie, you remember the time you kill elban without. Maggie should be limited to 1 and Maggie SHOULD count towards a mobs CC meter.
    That's it.

Leave a comment:

• Led
    replied
    Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
    Yes. Maggie's are overpowered and are the main problem. I used my 3 Maggie's only.... Like in December lastly and I am not looking forward for this. Maybe one Maggie, but nothing another. It is making your gameplay so unbalanced.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X