my feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my feedback

First of all thank you again for creating such a beautiful game, completely free to play. It a game that every rpg fun on mobile must play.

Im gonna take a break from the game and i want you to know the reasons for quiting. Most of them if not all of them are said in the forums all the time but i feel the need to sum them up and said them one last time.

1) litle variety of good farming stages. I am bored to play 2 to 3 level of a total of 40 all the time. I hope act 4 will bring us more good places to farm.

2) The lack of a good crafting system. I have no effective way to work torwards making a good weapon without relying on rng. I remember a new guy asking how he would find a good weapon for his bh and the most effective answer was to make 5 lvl 70 bounty hunters and craft a weapon every day on them and pray!

I think this system devalues your game and costs you players daily. I strongly sugest to give the new crafting system higher priority.

3) Too low chances to get a good piece of gear. This combined with limited inventory space i believe also devalues your game. The wost case senario would be to work torwards a build and find out that is not working and to make the things worse you have sold some pieces that you could use to make corections in your build.

Now you need to pray again to rng to be kind and drop you the pieces you think you need. This limits the player from trying new builds and ends up doing what more advanced players do.

Give us the chance to try more builds. One way would be to increase the drop rate and another is again..........a crafting system that dont work with rng.

4) xp to trials. This alone would make me to keep playing for a good while longer.

The good thing is that all the things i mentioned are planed to be fixed in the future, so it a matter of time for me to come back but thats not changing the fact that my ingame experience is for now without them.

I hope to see changes in this game that would make it the best and more popular rpg in the mobile market. It has the potential to be.
    WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen
Working...
X