Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add "are you sure?" button to less popular gems expenditure options

Hey guys,

So, I know you get 20xN_characters gems a day, plus the calendar rewards, etc... but still...

Could you please add a confirmation dialog to things like:
    a) spending 100gems on an extra Dungeon Key
    b) spending 200+gems to Revive your character
    c) spending gems to complete a skill upgrade or item crafting
    d) opening a locked chest

It's just that, for a game that prides so much on being free to play and all, it feels a bit dickish to lose a chunk of hard-won gems because I double-tapped the "you are not using all companions. Proceed?" dialog going into Misty Island (and forgot I was out of keys), or because I mistapped and selected Revive instead of the gold/free options...

In the same vein, maybe a confirmation button to Rings fusion as well.

Needless to say, an even better idea would be to:

a) not require Dungeon Keys anymore
    b) making Revive cost "half of your total gold, with 10000 minimum" instead of gems
    c) doing nothing (not so much an issue, harder to misclick in this case since there are no surrounding dialogs)
    d) substantially reducing the cost of opening locked chests (by 10x or so)

Thanks for considering it,

Jose
    500gems spent by misclicking, and counting

Yes! Also, 580 gems wasted addingn 2nd socket to throwaway epic tunic when trying to unsocket.
    In precisionem non est in perfectionem.

[The pursuit of] Precision is not perfection.

Comment

+1
      I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

I agree for something like resurrect, where there are three buttons, but socketing, keys, etc already have an are you sure function. You push the button and get a pop up.

Adding one more will be infuriate some players, make others ask for it more (see first issue again), and will create blindness to one more popup. It would be Beyer to visually change the message (the box is red or something), without adding steps.
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
          I agree for something like resurrect, where there are three buttons, but socketing, keys, etc already have an are you sure function. You push the button and get a pop up.

Adding one more will be infuriate some players, make others ask for it more (see first issue again), and will create blindness to one more popup. It would be Beyer to visually change the message (the box is red or something), without adding steps.
          Agreed. I definitely concur that ressurect and locked chests are the problematic ones. I *did* lose 100 gems on a Dungeon Key, but those are supposedly going away anyway... I never wasted gems socketing, upgrading or crafting.

Comment

For resurrect, yes please. Not so sure about others. I have fused rings I didn't want to, though.

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

Originally posted by icaros View Post
              For resurrect, yes please. Not so sure about others. I have fused rings I didn't want to, though.
              Right, was forgetting that: Rings fusion should DEFINITELY have a confirmation dialog.

Comment

+1
                Add me in game: VINO FAHO GOSO 5500

Comment

Working...
                X