Defender 6 piece bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defender 6 piece bonus

I really liked the old defender 6piece bonus of 700hp on block. This was a different way of getting recovery and fits the theme of a defensive warrior. The new bonus is basically an increase in dps for DT proc from shield block. The thing is I'm not certain that is actually a more dps boost than the 2 piece jug set of 280 power. Which is always on and affects every attack.
    Can we give the warriors at large a little more incentive to wear the full set. As in add back that hp on block in addition to the current 6 piece bonus. Or make that hp on block only active while shield block is on as further incentive to use the skill.

With adventure set now dropping in legendary quality, I see warriors are moving from the old 4jug/2defender mix to 4 or 2 jug combined with 2 or 4 adv.

if Devs don't want to add an extra benefit to defender set. Please consider putting the hp on block to 2 piece instead of armor. I just think thematically hp on block is more fun and more interesting than just armor. Right now even shield warriors run with jug set mostly (see leaderboard).
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934
Working...
X