General Feedback on the new update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Feedback on the new update

I have been playing a little less than 2 months. I have found the game a source of amusement where I can play as much or as little as I want at any given point where time allows. I subbed to the daily gems as I play daily and like to support games I actually play.

That said, here are my thoughts on the new things I have seen thus far:

1. Increased XP - while I will enjoy this short term as a newer player this will undoubtedly cost you significant loyalty and players at the veteran end. I have left games where I was spending significant time and money when the devs decided to trivialize the effort I put in my characters and the game in order to attract new players and give them a way to catch up.

2. I absolutely hate the new boss fights. There is a reason I dont play rangers...EVER. I absolutely hate kiting and you have turned every boss fight into a kite fight. My warrior feels like a scared school girl now. Slap, tickle, now run and kite until the slap and tickle abilities refresh because standing up toe to toe will get you rooted and slaughtered before you now what happened.

3. XP and Coin boosters...another bad idea. I was really impressed when your comments on the game in the Play Store said 'no paywalls ever' but you guys just introduced one in spades. You put in leaderboards and XP boosters which increase CL's and subsequently the overall power of the character. Bad idea.

Those are my major "issues" I have seen thus far.

On an unrelated note - you have some interesting opportunity to make crafting interesting to allow players to make some nice weapondry. You may consider applying a similar logic to gears that you put in jewelry. Continuing to work up "perfect" stats and then combining them into a perfect piece would be a nice goal. Really dislike the reforge mechanism using RNG to see what you are going to get. There is no skill or finesse in playing the lottery folks.

Anyway, hope you find the feedback useful. I will play as long as I find it fun. When it loses the fun factor and starts to feel like a job I would rather get paid for doing it
Working...
X