Alternative (lighter on GPUs?) Immolate effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhediv View Post

Mate, your understanding is a bit slow. lol it should be clear the first time, now you're still not sure.
    It's not that I'm slow. It's that I'm trying to comprehend WHY you want to nerf the 6pc into the ground, and I can't see the reason behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by mhediv View Post
      Just nerv it a little and put the actual immolate cooldown on the set, not per attack. then you wont have 10 immolates on the screen, it sucks anyway that there is only 1 option to play mage, like every mage in the top 100 is the same, that is so boring.
      I've answered all your questions in my first post.
      And that won't be a huge nerf like you said.
      Anyway it's a matter of time until this set gets a nerf, or the others get a buff, or a new even stronger set will appear.
      NICE COOL BEST 1112

Comment

Upgrade your computer or turn down your settings or switch up your gear if it's that much trouble. By the way, does anyone know why I can't recieve rewards? I have an event character but i'm not recieving any of the rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Theguywithanapron View Post
          does anyone know why I can't recieve rewards? I have an event character but i'm not recieving any of the rewards
          Please explain.

Comment

Well, It says my achievements have been achieved on this account. I was referred by my brother. Could it be because it's a desktop pc? Do i need to activate/create my account on an android phone then switch to pc to be eiligble for rewards? Event Rewards, I'm recieving the bonus exp for my event hero but i'm not being mailed my rewards

Comment

Well, It says my achievements have been achieved on this account. I was referred by my brother. Could it be because it's a desktop pc? Do i need to activate/create my account on an android phone then switch to pc to be eiligble for rewards? Event Rewards, I'm recieving the bonus exp for my event hero but i'm not being mailed my rewards
              Can you send a screenshot of your event rewards screen?

Comment

Ok

Comment

Ok
                  Something is really "wrong" with that reward screen - I see that it says you've completed the Trial 65 reward, but the number for the Trial 70 seems to say "2". Either an error with your account or something else, how did you complete Trial 65 without it getting registered for the Trial 70 requirement - it should say 65/70.

Edit:
                  Unless you have multiple screens that are overlaying each other, but it doesn't look that way...
                  Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

This was a problem in 1.2.93/94. Event progress would "bleed" into accounts created on the same device. It's fixed in 1.2.96 (now available).

Comment

Working...
                    X