Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    This was a problem in 1.2.93/94. Event progress would "bleed" into accounts created on the same device. It's fixed in 1.2.96 (now available).

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by Theguywithanapron View Post
    Ok
    Something is really "wrong" with that reward screen - I see that it says you've completed the Trial 65 reward, but the number for the Trial 70 seems to say "2". Either an error with your account or something else, how did you complete Trial 65 without it getting registered for the Trial 70 requirement - it should say 65/70.

Edit:
    Unless you have multiple screens that are overlaying each other, but it doesn't look that way...

Leave a comment:

• Theguywithanapron
    replied
    Ok

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    Well, It says my achievements have been achieved on this account. I was referred by my brother. Could it be because it's a desktop pc? Do i need to activate/create my account on an android phone then switch to pc to be eiligble for rewards? Event Rewards, I'm recieving the bonus exp for my event hero but i'm not being mailed my rewards
    Can you send a screenshot of your event rewards screen?

Leave a comment:

• Theguywithanapron
    replied
    Well, It says my achievements have been achieved on this account. I was referred by my brother. Could it be because it's a desktop pc? Do i need to activate/create my account on an android phone then switch to pc to be eiligble for rewards? Event Rewards, I'm recieving the bonus exp for my event hero but i'm not being mailed my rewards

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    does anyone know why I can't recieve rewards? I have an event character but i'm not recieving any of the rewards
    Please explain.

Leave a comment:

• Theguywithanapron
    replied
    Upgrade your computer or turn down your settings or switch up your gear if it's that much trouble. By the way, does anyone know why I can't recieve rewards? I have an event character but i'm not recieving any of the rewards

Leave a comment:

• mhediv
    replied
    Originally posted by mhediv View Post
    Just nerv it a little and put the actual immolate cooldown on the set, not per attack. then you wont have 10 immolates on the screen, it sucks anyway that there is only 1 option to play mage, like every mage in the top 100 is the same, that is so boring.
    I've answered all your questions in my first post.
    And that won't be a huge nerf like you said.
    Anyway it's a matter of time until this set gets a nerf, or the others get a buff, or a new even stronger set will appear.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied

Mate, your understanding is a bit slow. lol it should be clear the first time, now you're still not sure.
    It's not that I'm slow. It's that I'm trying to comprehend WHY you want to nerf the 6pc into the ground, and I can't see the reason behind it.

Leave a comment:

• mhediv
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

So if I'm understanding correctly, you want the spell on the set to have a ~14 second cool down? Is my understanding correct?
    Mate, your understanding is a bit slow. lol it should be clear the first time, now you're still not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Like i said, put the cooldown from the spell on the set.
    So if I'm understanding correctly, you want the spell on the set to have a ~14 second cool down? Is my understanding correct?
    Last edited by Rytrik; 02-16-2018, 06:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aesthetician
    replied
    I've done some experimenting with this, idk if it has any value but here's what I've noticed. The game seems to work on a system of "ticks", which are shorter than the length of one frame. I'm not sure exactly how long they are. However it can easily be noticed - if you select the "framerate cap ON" option, the frame counter will display roughly the same number (~60fps at all times on sufficient hardware) however it will frequently spike as high as 64fps and as low as 47fps, specifically when a skill is casted. I believe this is because the game is attempting to render a greater number of "events" (skill casting messages, effects, etc) on the same frame, whereas with the framerate cap off, these things are rendered on different "ticks", thus reducing the actual load on the GPU at any given point, despite the supposed "higher" framerate (even though it caps at a displayed 60 either way). I think the sudden greater load on the GPU is what causes this slowdown, as the game knows it needs to render all of these events during a certain frame, so it seems to "pause" momentarily to allow them to render. I would recommend turning the framerate cap "OFF" and seeing if it gives you a performance advantage. I want to be clear, I'm testing this on a PC, with an A8-7670k @ 4ghz, 8GB of DDR3-2400, an RX560, and a newer SSD. So while my hardware isn't exactly top of the line, it's faster than any mobile device. As well, i've tested this on my S8+ and found pretty much the same results, but mobile seems to have a little bit of lag no matter what I do so it's hard to seperate the effect I noticed from any background variables.

Leave a comment:

• mhediv
    replied
    Like i said, put the cooldown from the spell on the set.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied

"You have a 10% chance to cast Immolate on target when attacking."
    That's what it currently is. Which is fine. What are you proposing it to be changed to?

Leave a comment:

• mhediv
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

What do you mean 'put the actual immolate cooldown on the set'?
    "You have a 10% chance to cast Immolate on target when attacking."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X