Can I has paladin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I has paladin?

So...we have a melee with the warrior, a ranged with BH (which is why even though everything is basically there I think a ranger would be redundant), ranged magic with mage.

Melee magic? I mentioned this in other post but thought on it some more....

Paladin/War Priest:
    Weapons:
    Add in maces and hammers. Class specific would probably be (drum roll) HOLY SYMBOLS!

Basic attacks:
    1)Typical slash and smash attack name it whatever
    2) hammer blows; character does a pattern of rapid attacks. Bam Bam pause bam bam pause. As levels you get more and each additional hit on same target does bit more damage.
    3) resounding blow; single target for more damage and bit knock back

Abilities:
    1) smite: thinking a melee version of snipe. Nice radiant gold charge with bunch damage auto crit
    2) meteor or lighting: area attack like ice storm but call down lighting or meteors. Probably just be auto targets in area around you.
    3) holy blade: glowing or fire blade that increases haste and damage for time period
    4) sunder: strike ground for area effect with stun
    5) heal: heals some of yours and minion health. After enough levels fallen minions get up with 50% the normal healed amount.
    6) <insert name here>: while active wings appear on character. Get Dodge and haste buffs

Passive:
    Obviously there are several that get repeated (fleet footed and such) and will be here too
    1)divine health: increase healing speed and reduce status effect times
    2) familiar: there's always a horse but, we all know that doesn't fit eternium. An eagle? It'd float around you like the wizards fireballs. (Just a visual thing) and alternate between some minor healing like one of the sisters and, shooting little attacks. Weaker than minions effects but doesn't die (gear set could give this a good boost as special ability). Doesn't fit well but it was a unique thought so I figured I'd throw it out there.
    3) divine hand: armor bonus but bit bigger than most characters get. Focusing on the paladins use or armors and protection afforded by deity.
    4) elemental resist: reduce damage from elemental attacks like broken dragons fire.

Hum....maybe some stuff that triggers like warriors does...slay an undead has chance can "turn" them. Giving you a button that knocks them all away.

A Halo would be an interesting visual to add if you had right ability just like wizards fire ball things.

Divine justices, final judgement, holy fury....
    Plenty of options in names and abilities

Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry
Working...
X