X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HalcyonVI
    replied
    Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

That is actually something that they should code into the game: making sure that any stones in sockets get automatically removed and refunded back to the owner. Or have a disclaimer that they will not if you leave them socketed in the celestial. That way people can remove them before the event is over. I think I lost some topaz's that were in my gear. Little bit sad but I know that I can get them back with a little bit of broken dragon and a gemstone booster.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied

**** :-/
    I did my math wrong.

You can get 1.666 per booster. So 3.2 per hour. So 15 hours of TBD for perfect 3 jewlery. MY BAD.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

1.5 hours for a perfect gem.
    **** :-/

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied

That is actually something that they should code into the game: making sure that any stones in sockets get automatically removed and refunded back to the owner. Or have a disclaimer that they will not if you leave them socketed in the celestial. That way people can remove them before the event is over. I think I lost some topaz's that were in my gear. Little bit sad but I know that I can get them back with a little bit of broken dragon and a gemstone booster.
    1.5 hours for a perfect gem.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Matyese View Post

It simply disappeared. I even have a screenshot in which I had a red brilliant on my robe and I didn't have any of them in my stash (because I had 5 of them in my hero equipment). After the event ended, after sorting Items I still didn't get any red brilliant so you know the answer.

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied
    Yea it ate my haste gem. Which is fine I have 60 more. Glad it wasnt the crit gem.

Leave a comment:

• Peacedawg
    replied
    Making celestials revert back to boxes is awesome. Many people didn’t keep their event hero, or they want a 2nd bite at the Apple in rolling stats, or they want to make the item something completely different or for a different class.

I also vote for celestial to automatically come with 1 socket (but not 2 for chest).

Leave a comment:

• Matyese
    replied

did the gemstones disappear or did they get refunded back to you in your mail?
    It simply disappeared. I even have a screenshot in which I had a red brilliant on my robe and I didn't have any of them in my stash (because I had 5 of them in my hero equipment). After the event ended, after sorting Items I still didn't get any red brilliant so you know the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Rytrik
    replied
    Originally posted by Matyese View Post
    Yeah they said it, but they didn't say that gemstones in celestial items and bought sockets are going to disappear...
    did the gemstones disappear or did they get refunded back to you in your mail?

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied
    Originally posted by Humus View Post
    This has been suggested many times.

And now have an an official thread hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    This has been suggested many times.

Leave a comment:

• Matyese
    replied
    Yeah they said it, but they didn't say that gemstones in celestial items and bought sockets are going to disappear...

Leave a comment:

• strut v 900
    replied
    They said it.lol. it's just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• hades0505
    replied
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ning-event-faq

Ctrl+F and type "Celestial"

Leave a comment:

• Matyese
    replied
    Originally posted by KromaVortex View Post

They said, that they will convert into celestial boxes again.
    wait... where did they say that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X