No announcement yet.

[QoL] add [Sort] button to Jewelry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, sort routines like this are pretty basic - theoretically, it should not be difficult at all. As already stated, it seems like they have some kind of sorting routine for the equipment display; however, it might be that code is not in a re-usable state for this purpose. That said, perhaps they just don't have the time to put this in, or, maybe they don't want to. But, I do agree it would be nice to have, I honestly don't see a reason to not include it. One other thing to consider is that this sorting could only affect jewelry that have 1 stat, it's a given based on the feature request, but, it could be a little weird on handling if someone were to have a mix of other jewels in their inventory that had multiple stats (where do they move those then leave them be, or put at the bottom of the inventory?).

My only 2 cents on this, that would add a little complexity, but really not that much, would be to allow us to select to sort ASC/DESC and grouped or not grouped (i.e., keep Vitality items together as opposed to not).

Comment

I'd note that it's pretty easy for the player to control what gets sorted, just by choosing what goes in stash, and what stays on inventory
      Trial 83 Bounty Hunter #3,128 (CL 888+) "TIXA HEHI BAJE 9617"

Newbie's Guide to your first lv. 70 XP Jewelry
      Guide to getting Trial 80 Celestial in Event

Comment

Working...
      X