This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First!

Hey everyone! With multiplayer features coming, we're gearing up to lay the groundwork for some usersub content stuff (Twitch, etc.). First things first, I'd like you guys to help me track down the videos that we already have here on the forum. If you come across an existing video, please quote the post containing the video (on the thread the video is in) and let me know that it needs to be moved here. I realize that things can get kind of jumbled when I move posts and threads around, but that's ok. After a bit, the dust will settle and everything will sort itself out into a nice go-to section for gameplay videos and/or streams.

Thanks!

This will require quite a bit of digging up to do,as we have to look at very old threads.But will do.
    SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Okay,so I marked around 6 videos for your gameplay video section.Most of them are mage,and one is BH,one is a jewelry crafting video.Guess it will do for now.
      SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

By the way,do you want outdated videos as well? Don't think you do,but there are videos of gameplay from very old versions.
        SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

I wish I could livestream it on Twitch but my internet doesnt allow this.... :cry:
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3........ T121 in 9:15.
          Live LB- XP Mage Rank 30. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

I wouldn't post in there the old videos. The current updated client seems really playable and lovable. The old one was straight up telling you not to even open the game. Just a friendly suggestion. (Unless you want to create one video and show the actual difference between the older times, the current ones and the post-update ones (if there's any change at all)).
            Last edited by RiseOfAbyss; 05-15-2018, 05:44 AM.
            Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
            when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
            YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post
              By the way,do you want outdated videos as well?
              No, thanks.

Comment

My youtube channel
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1t...wLaLTYmluvtA-g
                King of Android play
                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

It might be helpful to embed video(s) into their own topic/thread, with a descriptive title and/or short explanation in the body.

Then, instead of just a link to a YouTube channel or individual video, there will be information about what it shows.

There are buttons on the toolbar to embed pictures and videos. It appears that function may not be enabled in this channel. At least, not for pictures.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                  ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
                  ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112
                  ~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB-1, TL116 (top 10); ANB-2, TL110 (top 10)

Comment

Embed button shown in attachment...
                    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                    ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
                    ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112
                    ~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB-1, TL116 (top 10); ANB-2, TL110 (top 10)

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                      It might be helpful to embed video(s) into their own topic/thread, with a descriptive title and/or short explanation in the body.

Then, instead of just a link to a YouTube channel or individual video, there will be information about what it shows.

There are buttons on the toolbar to embed pictures and videos. It appears that function may not be enabled in this channel. At least, not for pictures.
                      Yeah I agree,it will be good if threads are created with embedded videos.But it might take bit of a work to do,however video making guys like Purple Potato , Dyoma and c0rp1 can make dedicated gameplay videos across each classes- mage,warrior and BH respectively and make a thread on that with request to be included in gameplay video section.

This will ensure all classes are represented,and with different aspects of gameplay,like trials,story mode,gem farming,jewelry crafting etc.It will also improve the quality of the gameplay video section.
                      SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc...m3v4eEhXYzkGtw

Comment

My youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/cmptrwhz
                          LIRO NENI TUXU 8328

Comment

Working...
                          X