Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting first ever video Duel Warrior tl78 @ tl81 now actually first ever video period soo. Be patient if u watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting first ever video Duel Warrior tl78 @ tl81 now actually first ever video period soo. Be patient if u watch

Nice job.
    welcome to the DU club
    pretty nice recording app once you get the hang of it
    couple things to add.
    show your gear more (like tooltip it so we can see your stats)
    show the gear you receive from trial win (just a bonus for the viewer)
    pause before accepting video promo gem thing lol
    otherwise good job for first video.
    and good job on warrior
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Noted and thanks but i really messed the vid up havent gotten the app down yet so should have had adds turned off and i should have edited it.., i will in the future
      and yea that first ten second promo wasnt intended paused all after that but ill start including the things u mentioned in
      videos..xD
      Last edited by Jage; 08-29-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

After a slight change to raise AR.. thats all i can do atm

Comment

New Video little more refined recording tl80 CL1238

Currently at tl84 no deaths yet no healing (except for minions on occassion)
          Lemme know where i can improve? Ty
          Jage

Comment

Not bad. Getting better.
            Go into recorder settings and turn off record audio when you're not specifically recording audio so we don't hear you breathing lol since your game volume is down that's all you hear. You can also go to "add music" in edit and add just regular generic tunes like my peekaboo video to cover up sound already on video, like this one.
            3:51 <--- best pull... do that from the start and it'll help (pull 3 groups, sw into smaller grouped mob, destroy. )
            main adjustment to try.... didn't see your champion points but I'm assuming you have a fair amount in haste... drop that to around 5.5 to 6 hps and shift cl points to power.. you'll see that your BR will keep you at a7.5 to 8hps and you'll be hitting for almost double your damage so as long as you're keeping BR up, you'll be hitting as fast as you should and still be able to hit really hard.. turns out the diminishing effect from haste is very important to watch for for us war.
            it helped me a lot. Might work might not. Screenshot your current cl setup so if it hurts then just switch back.
            But gj on video nonetheless. Keep it up.
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Also some shockwave advice.. it's dangerous because you're potentially getting hit by tons at once but it's nice if your dps is high enough to compensate...
              Group smaller(not smaller groups.. but make the big group small) so your aoe hits more... to do this, when drawing sign, draw your symbol facing away from your back... and you'll pull them all to you closer and more grouped... jyst be careful, sometimes it drops your health fast...
              if thats understandable lol
              Last edited by Skyla; 08-31-2018, 08:03 AM.
              QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Omg i turned off audio lol ingame.. guess my earbuds were coming through lol. Thats just awful lol ill look into it

Comment

Wait have you seen my tl 80 vid? Check it same channel on utube also in forum game vids lemme know

Comment

another 86 mage cl1245 if you view keep it real..
                    dont wory about being considerate!
                    Thanks Jage

Comment

Well as far as technique I can't really give much advice seeing as how I don't mage much and I frost mage so.. but as far as I can tell you're doing good. Only difference I see is the view distance. Most use 150%to make gathering more easy. But I understand if you don't as it usually lags me too much and is also a small reason I use frost setup (less lag and higher burst damage)
                      if there was anything in the keep it real category I would say I think at your cl lvl/ gear/ skill, you should be doing that to lvl 96 or so BUT I'm also not completely confident saying that as I don't necessarily know mage as well as warrior and don't know for sure where you should be at that cl lvl. But yeah nothing stood out as bad or wrong. GJ
                      you got any huntard vids? I'll be expecting that next lol then you'll have variety on video forum like me lol
                      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Watched it again.. small bit of advice. Your blink skills and your comfort lvl with the mobs..
                        you blinked right into the center of the group (I know it probably wasn't intentional I do it too lol) and that's an instant death at higher lvls, your shield just won't hold. So try to keep it on the outside edge with blink, like blink around the group or if you can make it from one side of the group to the other.. but not the center lol and if you do end up inside the group be sure to gtfo of it asap lol.
                        your comfort lvl problem lies in that comment but I'll clarify a lil. Make it habit now so that higherlvls it's already instilled in you. You're squishy so don't get so close to mobs (pull from a far, blink away, pew pew) in the higher lvls it'll take like milliseconds to lose your shield and be looking at an almost empty health bar. Then you're stuck trying to heal back up, blah blah, creates a death scenario lol
                        practice the mage technique of..
                        gather, gather, gather..
                        blink around outside of group to close the cluster..
                        send sing through center..
                        blink to opposite side of group..
                        sing opposite way..
                        repeat.
                        think of sing as waves pushing your group back and forth pushing the group into a cluster over and over into a smaller ball of enemies until they're dead.
                        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Aye TY ive learned since to cast and back off and fire on edges until i heal, or sometime use a boulder to force them to come single line..

And yea sing is a big one ive noticed ( after actually watching the vid) i try to wate for a large mob before cast .., High tls doesnt work!

Thumbs up Bro!

Comment

Tl85 TBD, WW Hoping Video is better no adds...!(Trying to get tl89)
                            Did switch to AZRecorder (DU want to live as a backround app, ugh(tired of force stopping it)
                            lemme know were i can improve Skyla

Good Trialing to all​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                            X