• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmptrwhz
    replied
    Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
    peekaboo

so, congrats first off, and go beastmode on 127
    so i noticed you almost exclusively use al and very rarely use ab. was curious as to why you go heavy al, do you find it more effective w/its pushback?? was also curious as to your opinion on the forbidden knowledge set, havent been lucky enough to find any worth a crap, and am still stuck using a stupid precise staff of vitality lol... do you think fk set is better than dr sword and necro??
    I'm still trying to decide which one I like better I've been using both. It seems with my health, that AL helps and it seems to trigger my refresh of skills faster. I need another celestial item so I can add more ability rate my ability rate is only 44% right now.

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    peekaboo

so, congrats first off, and go beastmode on 127
    so i noticed you almost exclusively use al and very rarely use ab. was curious as to why you go heavy al, do you find it more effective w/its pushback?? was also curious as to your opinion on the forbidden knowledge set, havent been lucky enough to find any worth a crap, and am still stuck using a stupid precise staff of vitality lol... do you think fk set is better than dr sword and necro??

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post

Thank you. I'm about 25 second short on trial 127. A little more practice and improvement in my skill usage I'll have that.
    That's awesome. Keep it up. You can do it.

Leave a comment:

• Cmptrwhz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
    Wow congrats Cmptrwhz!
    Thank you. I'm about 25 second short on trial 127. A little more practice and improvement in my skill usage I'll have that.

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    Wow congrats Cmptrwhz!

Leave a comment:

• Cmptrwhz
    started a topic Trial 126 arcanist gear

Trial 126 arcanist gear

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190509-123531_Eternium.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	162.3 KB