• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITZ Warlord 120, 131, ANB XP Farming 100

Frenzy+Rending Slash
    In the Zone+Shockwave+Devastate
    Duelist+Lightning Reflexes+Tough As Nails
    Last edited by Trouble; 05-20-2019, 04:57 PM.

Nice! That execute on Kara, though.
    Planning to build a full celestial bleed warrior after gold ANB. So, this helps.

Is there a clear winner on Warlords vs. Juggernaut sets debate? Do you think that haste rating is enough, or would having more help?

Comment

Im still looking for a way to make Juggernaut work better.I like having 7 attacks/second if I can.

Comment

Nice idea to try, thanks!

I die twice slower than with 6Jugg but still feel like meat.
        Last edited by Shilien; 05-19-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

ITZ with Warlord is a very smart choice for a fast mobphase, thanks for figuring that out, Trouble!

Concerning WL or Jug:
          In ANB I made good progress with 4J/2WL and Bleed, compared to both 6J and 6WL.
          I missed to level SW and had to go with WW, paired with Dev and BR first.
          Full Jug was nice, as was full WL (I was lucky with RNG), but the mentioned above 4J/2WL let me clear TL100 in ~2 min.
          You loose 1400 P when casting Dev, but I used it for bosses only, which die fast enough already.
          The 6 piece bonus from WL is covered by 4J and you gain the Frenzy-bonus plus 2k CR and a nice CC from Charge.

Too bad there wasn‘t enough time for me to bring SW to 10, won‘t make this mistake in silver.
          I‘m really interested how 4J/2WL with Charge, SW and Dev will compete.

Back to ITZ:
          I‘d love to test if dropping Dev for ITZ speed up Trials, but I still have no Warrior with all needed skills@10, this will take some more days/weeks unfortunately.

P.S.: I‘m still a very new player, starting some weeks ago. So, Please feel free to trash my assumptions.
          Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
          Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
          Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
          Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Impressive to see how you were able to pull such large mobs and stand toe-to-toe against Kara without taking much damage. Did you use armor in your jewelry or does that all come from your gear?

I have been wanting to try out Vampiric Blades ever since I read the upgrade information. I saw a couple of bleed warriors near the top of the last ANB, but I am still running Bladestorm Aramanents because the updates made Whirlwind fun again. My second warrior is using Blackguard Armaments and a full Defender set. I am still missing 2 pieces of the Warlords gear set, so I haven't tried it out yet, but the Whirlwind proc allows you to throw another ability into the mix. I have not really used In The Zone, but the Parry effect triggers the Whirlwind procs so it gives this set setup some extra punch.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
              Impressive to see how you were able to pull such large mobs and stand toe-to-toe against Kara without taking much damage. Did you use armor in your jewelry or does that all come from your gear?

I have been wanting to try out Vampiric Blades ever since I read the upgrade information. I saw a couple of bleed warriors near the top of the last ANB, but I am still running Bladestorm Aramanents because the updates made Whirlwind fun again. My second warrior is using Blackguard Armaments and a full Defender set. I am still missing 2 pieces of the Warlords gear set, so I haven't tried it out yet, but the Whirlwind proc allows you to throw another ability into the mix. I have not really used In The Zone, but the Parry effect triggers the Whirlwind procs so it gives this set setup some extra punch.

Thanks for sharing!
              My gear is pretty terrible over all. The only places I'm getting armor are the companions, and Tough as Nails. Keeping ITZ up does most of the damage reduction, and the life you gain from spamming SW keeps you upright. The 75% damage reduction from Devastate is quite strong on top of these things, too, and contributes a good deal vs the boss.
              Last edited by Trouble; 05-19-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
                ITZ with Warlord is a very smart choice for a fast mobphase, thanks for figuring that out, Trouble!

Concerning WL or Jug:
                In ANB I made good progress with 4J/2WL and Bleed, compared to both 6J and 6WL.
                I missed to level SW and had to go with WW, paired with Dev and BR first.
                Full Jug was nice, as was full WL (I was lucky with RNG), but the mentioned above 4J/2WL let me clear TL100 in ~2 min.
                You loose 1400 P when casting Dev, but I used it for bosses only, which die fast enough already.
                The 6 piece bonus from WL is covered by 4J and you gain the Frenzy-bonus plus 2k CR and a nice CC from Charge.

Too bad there wasn‘t enough time for me to bring SW to 10, won‘t make this mistake in silver.
                I‘m really interested how 4J/2WL with Charge, SW and Dev will compete.

Back to ITZ:
                I‘d love to test if dropping Dev for ITZ speed up Trials, but I still have no Warrior with all needed skills@10, this will take some more days/weeks unfortunately.

P.S.: I‘m still a very new player, starting some weeks ago. So, Please feel free to trash my assumptions.
                Devastate makes a difference in damage, and it pretty huge. I was using Deadly Throw at first, but Arionthe pointed out Devastate would significantly improve Shockwave damage, and it did by about 4x. Sadly, changing ITZ, Shockwave, or Devastate would greatly impact performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                  Frenzy+Rending Slash
                  In the Zone+Shockwave+Devastate
                  Duelist+Lightning Reflexes+Tough As Nails
                  Awesome video. I haven't tried "In The Zone" previous to this video. I just ripped though trial 120 with and without it.

It took me slightly more time to finish the trial but I am also not fluid with it yet.

Second thing I noticed which is HUGE - My health pool didn't fluctuate nearly as much compared to using whirlwind.

This build definitely has some potential.

I am still running 4 x Adventurer's and 2 x Jugg w/ Vampiric blades. Seems to me that a 4 x Jugg or Warlord may be ideal for this setup.

With all that parry rating ITZ gives and being able to keep it up almost 100% of the time, it opens up some those 3rd row abilities to allow us to swap things around.

Seems like the warrior fighting strategy is becoming more about finesse than brute force.

Comment

The 4 and 6 piece Warlord bonus really help out. Being able to perma Whirlwind while spamming Shockwave, while maintaining ITZ, is what makes the mob phase tolerable.

I've been working on using RS a bit better, and keeping 25% of the map on me at all times.

7:44, wearing 8/9 Celestials now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	130.PNG
Views:	1564
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	135900
                    Last edited by Trouble; 05-20-2019, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Spiking Mag for 4.6b feels nice. Still working on pulling and maintaining as many mobs as possible.

Comment

Nice technique trouble..I learn a lot

Thank you
                        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                          Nice technique trouble..I learn a lot

Thank you
                          Sure thing!

Note: ITZ has a five second duration, and refreshes instead of stacking. Maintaining it indefinitely is very important for big pulls. This will make this build much more PC-centric.

Probably won't push past 133 until the ANB Leagues are done; I need to socket all these pieces and finish the enchantments up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190520-185138_Eternium.jpg
Views:	1534
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	135954

Last edited by Trouble; 05-21-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Trouble Well what can I say, totally bad ass! And warlord look really sexy on female warrior. I'm thinking to make one now for the purpose of doing a full warlord set. . Btw, what is your AR here?
                            Last edited by Altheo 42; 05-21-2019, 06:01 AM.
                            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
                              Trouble Well what can I say, totally bad ass! And warlord look really sexy on female warrior. I'm thinking to make one now for the purpose of doing a full warlord set. . Btw, what is your AR here?
                              Thanks! 1470 AR + IM in the 131 video. Typically between 46-50% reduction.
                              ​​​​​
                              ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X