ITZ Warlord 120, 131, ANB XP Farming 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Thanks! 1470 AR + IM in the 131 video. Typically between 46-50% reduction.
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​
    That explains the perpetual ITZ. I will try this. I just need to get a decent boots. It doesn't drop!

The 75% damage reduction from Devastate is quite strong on top of these things, too, and contributes a good deal vs the boss.
    This one is akin to me though. Where does the damage reduction come from?
    Last edited by Altheo 42; 05-21-2019, 07:46 AM.
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

help!..help!...For the new 1.4 etc SW..i notice at the LB...many player used AR gemstones/rings etc..meaning their AR must be "high"...mine 45% (1209)...is it ok?...or should i aim higher?...if Yes...around wat range?

Thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-21-2019, 08:40 AM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Is the cap still 50% on AR?

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

That explains the perpetual ITZ. I will try this. I just need to get a decent boots. It doesn't drop!

This one is akin to me though. Where does the damage reduction come from?
          The cooldown reduction is both from Alacrity, and ITZ. This is why I keep so many mobs on me, as I need constant parries for the combo to work fast enough to maintain itself.

Try tapping on your buff bar while Devastate is active, you'll see the damage reduction.

Comment

The cooldown reduction is both from Alacrity, and ITZ. This is why I keep so many mobs on me, as I need constant parries for the combo to work fast enough to maintain itself.

Try tapping on your buff bar while Devastate is active, you'll see the damage reduction.
            Seriously? There is a hidden effect? Well I am not a fan of devastate. But I cannot argue your techniques really works. Do you have celestials on those?
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
              around wat range?
              Honestly, I don't know how to go out of hometown with SW having less than 5.2—5.3 As and 50—53%AR. It's just my feeling how SW may live.
              Last edited by Shilien; 05-22-2019, 12:40 AM. Reason: When I use BR and switch off celerity then AS 4.9 is ok, as it doesn't harm (idk alacrity? For nonstop abilities) cooldown.

Comment

Thank you Shilien..I would try to increase the AS and AR to 50-53 %

Let see...One of my necklace is VCPC result in (1209 AR)..but Power 3277 (hero's attribut)..if I change to VCCA necklace then AR =1479(50%)..but Power decrease to 3085..how am i goin to face garm at T 129 with that small amount of power and with a few crap gears?..hv to wait for more better equiqment then..anyway I appreciate for the suggestion.
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-21-2019, 03:16 PM.
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

I have 2900 Power now ​​​​​​
                  Will kill 128 as soon as catch good map and then will ask for help with 129 too

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Seriously? There is a hidden effect? Well I am not a fan of devastate. But I cannot argue your techniques really works. Do you have celestials on those?
                    That toon is now 8/9 Celestial, still working on sockets and enchants.

Comment

That toon is now 8/9 Celestial, still working on sockets and enchants.
                      Awesome. BTW, I remember the devastate 75% reduction. It is not something new. You are actually getting less damage while performing the attack. And that gives you time to recover your health. So cast shockwave then devastate and you will recover the lost health. I still wish I can cancel devastate on move like any other skills.
                      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

We had a lot of fun with ITZ Warlord during the development

Comment

Okay. I finally got to playing with warlords set, especially utilising the ITZ strategy. Playing warrior in games gets me so fired up and excited, and this was the most fun I've ever had on this class! Can't wait to use a full celestial set. So excited!!

Comment

so excited to play this DW (Warlord kind of thing)

still remember...last time more than 10x tryin to play SW...but..but at that time people always say: wat are your hero?....SW sir...are you out of your mind: warrior (especially SW terribly sucks!!!!! - Now not anymore)...thus for quite awhile play "the Lovable BattleRage DW"..after 1.4 switch to "the badass SW" (trial 131 at the moment)

How bout the old DW type?..well just play story mode only at the moment...LB says you are not yet ranked...why?..

1. upgrading the abilities
                            2. I hv plenty of time..Proper to let the seniors, juniors and the rest "try and error this DW warlord build first" - waitin for their comment.

Thank you
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-30-2019, 12:53 AM.
                            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

ANB SIlver. CL 1018, trial 100, 3:42... XP grinding. The first 88% of the mobs are rounded up and dragged across the map in the first 1:30. I think i may have lost 5-10 guys along the way, but going at a steady pace keeps aggro pretty well. I'd say this run underperformed on the boss fight, usually i see at least one or two more big spikes. I make a lot of mistakes, I don't keep Frenzy up very well.

Last edited by Trouble; 05-30-2019, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Trouble

1. Maybe applying RS on the mobs and having just a single stack of the debuff, while gathering them, will let you keep aggro on them longer. Or do the mobs just not care and simply reset?

2. I prepare to switch basic attacks (for buff/debuff) after a shockwave, that I queued during a devastate, goes off. Seemed like a good habit to have, to keep the buffs/debuffs up. After third devastate -> shockwave.

3. So you went with crafted rare xp gear set and dps ephemeral gears? How'd that go? At what CP, were you able to xp farm TL 80+ with rares?

Comment

Working...
                                X