• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW warrior TL128

Well, thank you, my friend

Comment

Quite impressive, thanks!

Comment

wow only took 2 mins to kill Elban... I need at least 5 mins to clear this level on my BH

Comment

• Romme
          Romme commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a slower elban kill too. On my current best run I think I did it in under 1:40

• Paul123
          Paul123 commented
          Editing a comment
          I see... very nice!
          Takes me like 4 mins spawn Elban @ 128 but then takes forever to kill him

nice video Romme well done, what screen recorder do you use, if you don't mind me asking, was that du? lol
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
        Sabre - dw warrior
        Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

The LB says my DW: You hv not ranked yet
          i'm waitin all skill used or unused at 10
          honestly i;m not familiar with DW at all i'm afraid
          more than 6 month it just stay as it is
          Running STory mode back & forth nothin more. I dunno how to play DW proper. what is the recommendation sequence skill of attacking!!! which one should be the first or second or the last skill?? everything is so fast. That's awesome. But as someone who is not familiar with "the up-Dated DW (me)" sometime i find it hard to recognize which/what skill is that?. I just happily play and then stop. No more DW for the time being.
          But now i'm happy. I hv Romme video as guidance. hv watch it so many times. Just havent tried anythin yet at trials. Would start DW kind of thing ASAP....slowly, step by step...
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-15-2020, 03:39 PM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

More vidoes to come next season!

Comment

Waiting forward to more videos from Romme! You deserve your 5th (or 4th) place medal. One interesting thing is for me SW works better than DW for mobile

Comment

Cl level?

Comment

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2132. Stats are at the end of the video

Romme what device are you playing with?
                I am considering buying a new tablet bc mine only gets 21 fps and devastate takes 4 seconds to perform. In your video it seems to take less than 2s... Actually I tried to get higher fps by reducing to half the resolution and 100% view distance, got 35 fps and increased dps to 180%. Then came .48 and max fps dropped to 25. Really want a better tablet/pad now
                Mobile only
                ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
                Warriors, BHs Argon
                Mages Tuca

Comment

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know exactly what your talking about. My android phone (average 30-40fps) can take an extra 1-2 seconds for the full devastate animation to go off. It's really annoying for several reasons and will ultimately make you lose dps.

I use an ipad 6th gen (I think that's the 2018 model). I think I have the 128GB version, I wouldn't get the 32GB version because you will go through that memory really quick. I get close to 60fps most of the time. With really big pulls it can go down to 40fps.

• Argon
                  Argon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanx a lot @Romme!
                  So an iPad it must be... Maybe better the iPad air? The iPad with 128GB costs almost as much as the 64GB air version.. hmmm

Ugh... this build. Can't clear a mob lol!

DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shockwave earlier to get damage reduction and healing going. The buff stacks twice. Keep this up as much as you can.
                  3 summoner elites are tough if you dont get them down right away. All the summons will eat up your devastate crits and makes the fight a long process. Pulling another elite pack with a healer just made the whole thing worse for you. I like to attack 1 elite pack at a time, preferably without other mobs.
                  Last edited by Romme; 03-19-2020, 03:30 AM.

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah! Shockwave earlier... shall attempt again. Thanks!

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just to get the buff going. You can devastate without 10 stacks at the beginning of the fight too
              Working...
              X