Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB Silver 13: 1-70 in 13 minutes with 450 gems (free boosters, no 'cooking')

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Silver 13: 1-70 in 13 minutes with 450 gems (free boosters, no 'cooking')

A very stingy ANB levelling strategy
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Ride the Lightning..
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Surprising, no XP on gear until level 10 and no jewelry until level 23. I would have thought that you need XP on everything all the time. I also never thought to level up without taking advantage of all of the gear slots, but clearly you do not need them at lower levels. Nice video!

Comment

Surprising and inspirational....just tried some of those elements and mixing in some own style [considering other progresses as opposed to unique goal hit 70 asap, as pointed out above}...especially the Stormbrooch and minimal gear at low levels worked really well; mixed in some xg and only had to buy 5 or 10 jewels of gold's worth... . Currently ML63 @ 5:42:26 with Eileen by my side to possibly hit a new personal record of 70+companion under 20 minutes tomorrow after dailies....
        Thanx for posting vid and comments.
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
        [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          ...made 70 at 20:xx and finished boss @ 20:3x...yipeeee
          ...the rest of Gold was one of those to forget however, got caught by an early unwanted 77 Glacias, then decided to put it all in for an xpBoM but never got lucky, best that came up [nearly 50 BoM crafts] was a 73 485%, then ran out of time & resources to make top 100..... sighhh.....better luck next time...
          ....will definitely continue tweaking the stormbrooch /minimal gear approach...

• bojck
          bojck commented
          Editing a comment
          Oof yeah bracer crafting is a pain, better leave that for Bronze, Gold's too short for that... Btw do you farm with mage on main?

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry for late response....yeps have only ever played mage so far and about to round up the complete xplilyset / that's why I went for the bracer anyway...to have something wothwile taking home after the wasted 77
          ....did get 2 more xp77 gear this bronze (only one more to go) and even managed top100...so pretty happy with bronze....Crafting was very tedious though - 77s around the craft#32 seem to become a rare happening nowadays ...
          ...stormbrooch/minimal gear worked well again
          Last edited by Bali_Lenni; 03-01-2022, 11:09 AM.
      Working...
      X