Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dodge Rating and Ability Rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dodge Rating and Ability Rating

    So I have a legendary apprentice gear that has a 87 dodge rating. Is that even useful for a mage or should I reforge it hoping for haste or power?

    Also, what is the highest possible cool down percentage ever achieved? I'm at 48% right now and wondering if it is worth it to fuse legendary rings with even more ability rate or just focus on haste, power, CR and CD.

    thanks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post
    So I have a legendary apprentice gear that has a 87 dodge rating. Is that even useful for a mage or should I reforge it hoping for haste or power?

    Also, what is the highest possible cool down percentage ever achieved? I'm at 48% right now and wondering if it is worth it to fuse legendary rings with even more ability rate or just focus on haste, power, CR and CD.

    thanks.
    I think the highest possible AR is somewhere around 67-70%. Not worth it to get there though. You'd need AR on every piece, every socket, P1 on jewelry, intense training... probably something I'm missing too. 48% is perfect for mage.. maybe just a bit more to get to ~1500 and 50%.

    Dodge rating is useless though. It depends on how good of a piece it is if you want to reforge it. (I personally dont reforge anything)
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

    Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

    Click here to see my gameplay videos.

    Comment


    • #3
      Highest AR I had was 62%
      (Premantle)
      It was bit much for amount DPS I could manage at my CL.
      The % isn't really where the AR shines it's in alacrity which stops increasing much after 1500. That's why most stop at 1500 and add the mantle.
      I currently have bit over 1900 but with a BH it seems more important...

      Mages seem stop just above 1500..
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

      Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

      Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

      If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the replies. How about dodge rating? Are they worth investing?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post
          Thanks for the replies. How about dodge rating? Are they worth investing?
          no, dodge rating is useless
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

          Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

          Click here to see my gameplay videos.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

            no, dodge rating is useless
            Got it. Thanks.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
              Highest AR I had was 62%
              (Premantle)
              It was bit much for amount DPS I could manage at my CL.
              The % isn't really where the AR shines it's in alacrity which stops increasing much after 1500. That's why most stop at 1500 and add the mantle.
              I currently have bit over 1900 but with a BH it seems more important...

              Mages seem stop just above 1500..
              You meant, 1500 AR flat before the AR procs given by Integralas, right?
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

              Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

              Warrior: Asuna

              FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

                You meant, 1500 AR flat before the AR procs given by Integralas, right?
                Yes.... All that was premantle numbers....shout I edit is so some newb doesn't make same mistake I did and say "oh I have 1500 I don't need the mantle I'll make a celestial carnival cape"

                (Shut up I KNOW)
                Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

                Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

                Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

                If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                It's my tablet, I'm sorry

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

                  Yes.... All that was premantle numbers....shout I edit is so some newb doesn't make same mistake I did and say "oh I have 1500 I don't need the mantle I'll make a celestial carnival cape"

                  (Shut up I KNOW)
                  LOL and here I am kind of itching to get that legendary carnival cape. Perhaps, the new balancing patches will dictate which capes will be of any use. So if they nerf AR, get CR (Carnaval cape). If they buff CR for Carnaval, then good though! Better!
                  Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

                  Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

                  Warrior: Asuna

                  FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

                    LOL and here I am kind of itching to get that legendary carnival cape. Perhaps, the new balancing patches will dictate which capes will be of any use. So if they nerf AR, get CR (Carnaval cape). If they buff CR for Carnaval, then good though! Better!
                    It's the limit it has that prevents it from being able to always be active that does ir
                    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

                    Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

                    Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

                    If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

                      It's the limit it has that prevents it from being able to always be active that does ir
                      Then perhaps, they need to look at just that to make it viable, if it's active 80-90% of the time, then it's definitely a good purchase - or not?
                      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

                      Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

                      Warrior: Asuna

                      FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

                        Then perhaps, they need to look at just that to make it viable, if it's active 80-90% of the time, then it's definitely a good purchase - or not?
                        The mantle is pretty easy to get active 100% of the time. Just quick off the beer napkin math: ~30% chance to activate. And stacks up to 5x. for 10 seconds.
                        with attack speed of 7.5 in 5 seconds you get 37.5 attacks x .3 = 11.25 times activated in that time on AVERAGE. So always on with some value like 95x3 = 285

                        Carnival Cape has a 20% for 5 seconds but the kicker is the: it cant happen more than once /60 attacks.....
                        at 7.5 attack it means that you take 8 seconds to activate it again.

                        over those 8 seconds we could basically say that the average bonus of an IM is +285 (ignoring the time it takes to actually get fully buffed up and such... it's 3am for Buddha sake)
                        carnival is active for 5/8 of the time 500 x5/8 = +312.5 if we pretend that it triggers every timeit should

                        wait...i've done something wrong...
                        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

                        Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

                        Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

                        If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X