The Dyoma Crown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dyoma Crown

Once, not that long ago (and yet it seems far off), we called Dyoma the "King of Android Play"...

The title was bestowed by Led IIRC, and to me, he still holds it. I can not watch his videos without envying the coolness with which he makes the gestures I scramble frantically to (under)perform. Swift, but unhurried, action, as Miyamoto Musashi might have put it.

But no ranking is eternal in a competitive system, and so - although the King remains - the *Crown* moves from hand to hand. Having recently engaged in some friendly direct competition with orion_134, and both of us comparing to 123Klutz 's achievements, came the idea for this (informal) trophy: Dyoma's Crown.

The Crown goes to the highest total completed Trial level, adding up your best result in each of the 3 classes, and considering *exclusively* mobile play. So for me, for example, I have completed T112 with Warrior and 111 with Mage and BH; my "contendant total" is thus 112+111+111= 334.

orion_134 presently holds the Crown if I'm not mistaken, having completed T115 with Mage, 114 with Warrior, and 110 (?) with Bounty Hunter, for a "contendant total" of 339.

123Klutz should be very close to this, it not above...

What's *your* total? Will you fight for the Crown?

Click image for larger version  Name:	KingLeoric.png Views:	1 Size:	267.6 KB ID:	101334

( No, we can't verify your claims; this is an informal contest for peer calibration and bragging rights. If you decide to cheat, you have my pity. )

Tiebreaking rules:

Total for highest completed Trial level in each class (unplayed classes count as 0)
    In case of tie, being Dyoma (Dyoma wins ties. The original King you have to actually beat.)
    In case of time, highest total damage dealt in the 3 contributing Trials
    Last edited by Jose Sarmento; 08-21-2018, 04:59 PM.

I would like to mention here that Dyoma actually has videos of his gameplay and thus has proof he is a mobile player.The others just 'claim' to be mobile players,so they have to upload a video of their gameplay and achievements to be considered for the so called crown.

So yeah,until and unless likes of Orion and Klutz post videos as proof- Dyoma holds the crown.
    SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post
      I will like to mention here that Dyoma actually has videos of his gameplay and thus has proof he is a mobile player.The others just 'claim' to be mobile players,so they have to upload a video of their gameplay and achievements to be considered for the so called crown.

So yeah,until and unless likes of Orion and Klutz post videos as proof- Dyoma holds the crown.
      See note in parentheses at the end of my post. "Trial" in this case means the game's implementation of Diablo 3 Rifts, not an actual judicial proceeding where proof and testimony would be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

See note in parentheses at the end of my post. "Trial" in this case means the game's implementation of Diablo 3 Rifts, not an actual judicial proceeding where proof and testimony would be required.
        But how will we know that the score is from mobile and not from PC?

At least the trial should be shown being completed in a video.
        SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post

But how will we know that the score is from mobile and not from PC?
          By choosing to believe that most people are actually honest, and wouldn't stoop so low as to lying about their achievement for absolutely zero material gain (and not even much of an "attaboy" pat)?

I said it before and I'll say it again: false claims only bring harm to the person making them. If someone falsely claims a 116 Mage / 115 Warrior / 115 Bounty Hunter as being mobile:

a) perhaps we'll believe him. That will serve as inspiration for Orion, me, etc. to push farther, gain more CL, climb another Trial etc. However, the claimer can't lie to himself, so will know - always know - that he is lying. He gains nothing.

b) perhaps we don't believe him (we are all experienced players, after all). Then he gets labeled as a liar, his score doesn't count, and (whether he retracts his claim, defends himself or not) he gains nothing.

Comment

By choosing to believe that most people are actually honest, and wouldn't stoop so low as to lying about their achievement for absolutely zero material gain (and not even much of an "attaboy" pat)?

I said it before and I'll say it again: false claims only bring harm to the person making them. If someone falsely claims a 116 Mage / 115 Warrior / 115 Bounty Hunter as being mobile:

a) perhaps we'll believe him. That will serve as inspiration for Orion, me, etc. to push farther, gain more CL, climb another Trial etc. However, the claimer can't lie to himself, so will know - always know - that he is lying. He gains nothing.

b) perhaps we don't believe him (we are all experienced players, after all). Then he gets labeled as a liar, his score doesn't count, and (whether he retracts his claim, defends himself or not) he gains nothing.
            OK I guess................
            SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Love the idea as I am also exclusively mobile.. Dyoma crown!

Wish i can compete but my Mage is barely lvl 70 and warrior is Lvl 54.
              Dyoma Crown: 341

Bounty - BH - 118 (stalker)
              Mage - Mageone - 113
              Warrior - 110

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                Love the idea as I am also exclusively mobile.. Dyoma crown!

Wish i can compete but my Mage is barely lvl 70 and warrior is Lvl 54.
                That's today; keep playing and compete tomorrow.

Comment

I have completed 118 on mobile with mage.. Totally legit too
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                    SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

I like it. My Dyoma Crown Total (which I humbly offer the acronym DCT) is 338.

I think klutz is 115 mage, 113 BH, and 112 warrior. He has the crown with a DCT of 340...if my math is correct.
                      Last edited by orion_134; 05-21-2018, 07:49 PM.
                      Dyoma Crown
                      Dyoma Crown Total: 347

Mage: 119
                      Warrior (DW): 115
                      BH: 113

Warrior (SW): 112

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                        Didn't you recently say you probably couldn't beat 100 on mobile ?
                        Dyoma Crown

Comment

Also...I'm not going through the trouble/time of uploading videos. I go through enough trouble/time playing mobile lol. Guess I'm a cheater

​​​
                          Dyoma Crown

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                            Also...I'm not going through the trouble/time of uploading videos. I go through enough trouble/time playing mobile lol. Guess I'm a cheater

​​​
                            yes, you are 100% a ch34t3r. Also I did actually get to 106 and could probaby get to 112 realistically.
                            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

That's today; keep playing and compete tomorrow.
                              You should sticky this and update once new intel comes in on changes in rankings. I really like this idea as it gives me motivation to compete. With ANB events, there's really no point in trying for the top when you are on mobile.

Make a leaderboard once people start joining.

Enter me for:

BH 112
                              Warrior 54
                              Mage 70

Total of 236.
                              Last edited by Bounty; 05-21-2018, 07:35 PM.
                              Dyoma Crown: 341

Bounty - BH - 118 (stalker)
                              Mage - Mageone - 113
                              Warrior - 110

Comment

Working...
                              X