Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dyoma Crown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    So he has 400-500 AR advantage on your build which will contribute to his ability to spam more RF/SS/Snipe. I suggest you can emulate his playstyle by mimicking his combat stats except for power. You can add up the CR/CD. In fact you can even deduce his haste by looking at his recovery rate and computed LoH/Armor. What I would do is match his LoH, haste and everything else except for power. So you are attacking as fast as he is so the skill CD will be the same. Look at your sheet dps then (which should be significantly lower than his) and work out the equivalent TL (maybe somewhere in the 9x). Now the mob incoming damage will be far less, making it easy to survive on the lower recovery. At least you can practice at that TL and see what works. The key here is the validating this "mage like" approach. This needs to offer a damage boost vs the current meta. Otherwise the new approach doesn't yield any advantage to what we have discussed in depth before.
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

    Comment


    • #77
      Just thought I'd throw this out there.

      With mage, we use blink to move around a mob to manage it.

      BH has much higher movement speed...

      Can you use smoke screen to allow you to circle around the mob cleanly, hit the mob with RF, keep Eileen up, and send an occasional snipe through it?
      CL 2K+
      Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
      TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

      Mage Guide

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Arionthe View Post

        using Eileen as a minion can have its pluses. If you followed the thread about high TL mobile assault, you noticed that I theorized that disrupting 1HKO from mobs could be key. Vortex does that as well as grouping mobs into tight packs where RF and the passives can maximize damage.

        Just hypothetical here: there might be particular type of mobs that mobile assault do well against. I'm guessing the low HP, low % 1HKO. Let's assume you have those and you purposely search for that kind of map. The fight might go something like below:

        Instead of pack to pack, group two packs together for maximum Rf/passive. So start with vortex for grouping and stunning mobs, followed by close range RF and normal attacks. As the mobs starting to "wake up", aim a snipe at them for max effect (still tightly packed). This should stun them a little more and allowing unrestrained RF/normal. When the mob shakes off their snipe stun, you trade damage until your HP pool gets too low. At this time throw a SS to stop the fight and waiting for vortex/snipe CD to finish etc. Then repeat the cycle. If you do it this way, the need for very high LoH/recovery is less as the time you are trading damage is minimized by various CC. If you need less LoH/Recovery, then you can afford more offensive attributes. Now this method will demand precise combat command control, not as flexible or "easy" as the high LoH method I proposed in another thread. But this also won't demand full cbox setup and very high end CL to pull off.

        For the real adventurous, and to maximize effect, attempt to group 8+ at a time. Now you won't be trading damage much as the incoming should overwhelm the bh. But you will get the most mileage out of vortex, snipe, and rf. Then you will be in SS longer and hoping for the fast cooldown.

        Is the above practical? Not sure. But definitely not something that I can pull off.
        Thank you for the help Arionthe. I tried several times, it didn't help me passing TL111 but it did bring me like extra 10-20 seconds to fight th boss. My heros with three classes are now stuck at almost the same trial level(SW warrior at TL113, DW warrior at TL111, Assault BH at TL111, mage at TL112), it seems like either it will take me weeks or months or I have to try on PC.

        Anyway I will keep trying lol

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

          Thank you for the help Arionthe. I tried several times, it didn't help me passing TL111 but it did bring me like extra 10-20 seconds to fight th boss. My heros with three classes are now stuck at almost the same trial level(SW warrior at TL113, DW warrior at TL111, Assault BH at TL111, mage at TL112), it seems like either it will take me weeks or months or I have to try on PC.

          Anyway I will keep trying lol
          It took me awhile to get my mobile Assault BH past TL 111. I am still stuck on TL 112. But am currently trying to beat Kara at TL 105. Those missiles. Wow.
          Mobile only player
          Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by lama75 View Post
            Just thought I'd throw this out there.

            With mage, we use blink to move around a mob to manage it.

            BH has much higher movement speed...

            Can you use smoke screen to allow you to circle around the mob cleanly, hit the mob with RF, keep Eileen up, and send an occasional snipe through it?
            Short answer: No. Longer Answer: Perhaps if I had a bigger screen area or were more adroit in my mobile play this would be posssible. But not for me.
            Mobile only player
            Assault BH Tunre TL 111 in 9:44

            Comment


            • #81
              Group 2 or 3 packs is the best.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Oldmobilenewbie View Post

                It took me awhile to get my mobile Assault BH past TL 111. I am still stuck on TL 112. But am currently trying to beat Kara at TL 105. Those missiles. Wow.
                I don't have any android device so still have no idea how ridiculously difficult it will be to fight Kara. But I did see people here get frustrated when trying to beat her, which makes me feel less confident lol. Waiting for the IOS version coming out now.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

                  I don't have any android device so still have no idea how ridiculously difficult it will be to fight Kara. But I did see people here get frustrated when trying to beat her, which makes me feel less confident lol. Waiting for the IOS version coming out now.
                  You should check AppStore now. It is out for almost a day now.
                  GAQO KITO REZO 1934

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X