X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brag post

Finally hit the top100..
    Rank #98 to be specific.
    Took making the final piece to my end game jewelry set.. The necklace. I'll post it later, phones dying...
    The necklace actually helped me push my mage and warrior three Trials up and my Huntard a couple. Thanks to all who have helped me achieve it through guidance and rivalry! I'm coming for that crown
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+
    Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
    Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 106 Rank#92(Rank#420 Global LB)
    Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
    Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 101
    Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
    IRONBOUND: GLADIATOR

Well done, mate!
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
      Finally hit the top100..
      Rank #98 to be specific.
      Took making the final piece to my end game jewelry set.. The necklace. I'll post it later, phones dying...
      The necklace actually helped me push my mage and warrior three Trials up and my Huntard a couple. Thanks to all who have helped me achieve it through guidance and rivalry! I'm coming for that crown
      Congrats! I'm still struggling somewhere in TL 80+ with CL 940 =/

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
        Finally hit the top100..
        Rank #98 to be specific.
        You earned those bragging rights... Grats

Comment

Congrats for reaching the top 100. It is his a goal that i woukd like to reach also...Anyway i really think you should do a detailed build of your warrior to show lower ranked people what it takes to get there. Specially in a context of a bragging post...show your stuff and make us envy hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo el matou View Post
            Congrats for reaching the top 100. It is his a goal that i woukd like to reach also...Anyway i really think you should do a detailed build of your warrior to show lower ranked people what it takes to get there. Specially in a context of a bragging post...show your stuff and make us envy hahaha
            I actually did exactly that right before the new necklace. My YouTube page has a how to on my methods of warrior. Only difference is I have a better necklace on now that can be viewed through the LB
            https://youtu.be/IDFhtxJxNlo
            Last edited by Skyla; 07-04-2018, 11:28 PM. Reason: Added link to video
            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+

Comment

Wow good jod Skyla

Comment

Its really nice to see that i can compete with a top 100 player gear wise....but i need to work on my skill! I only use frenzy and leave at lot of possible damage using rendering slash. Also i need to bite the bullet and grind my way up to CL 1500 and clear trial 99.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo el matou View Post
                  Its really nice to see that i can compete with a top 100 player gear wise....but i need to work on my skill! I only use frenzy and leave at lot of possible damage using rendering slash. Also i need to bite the bullet and grind my way up to CL 1500 and clear trial 99.
                  Indeed! Skill is a big factor. It took me asking \listening to the very helpful folks here on the forum to hone my skills and see what I was doing wrong \what I could do better. The damage factor from rend was a big issue, i wasn't using it properly.. If you check my trial stats on LB Tho you can see 51%of my damage comes from shockwave and more specifically from the rending slash bleed that SW benefits from, so study up and you'll have the top spots in no time.
                  Glad to help!
                  QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+

Comment

Working...
                  X