Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB #3 in 3 days 7 hours

There is a change....

50% XP, gold, and gemstones more instead of just double XP.

If anyone wants me to record anything and post it to my YT channel ask now or I won't record any of it.
    PS- I am doing warrior.
    Attached Files
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

I'm likely playing Mage for this one

Comment

So if I forget leaderboards and focus on trial 80 milestone, is there any hero that will be easier than other two? I'd been planning on BH
      Here to have fun

CL - 600
      Warrior -TL75
      Mage -TL75
      BH -TL76
      BH- TL86

All mobile.
      ( Yeah, the stats ain't impressive, but I'm working 50 hour weeks.)

Comment

Welp, gonna be a lot harder to get the Celestial now. Casual play might only get to Trial 60

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnytheKid View Post
          So if I forget leaderboards and focus on trial 80 milestone, is there any hero that will be easier than other two? I'd been planning on BH
          I did BH for the first two and had minimal issues getting to 80. The first one, I had never been higher than 60s for trials outside the event, and didn't really have any gameplan going in either since it was a new thing.

The second one, I knew what to expect and made it with plenty of time to spare, playing with assault set when I had only used stalker before. So yes, BH is a good choice.
          ANB#3 Mage rank #91 TL95
          Exclusively mobile player

Comment

Quick question, the FAQ says that Legendary cubes are not converted back to cubes at the end of the event. What about if you don't open the cube, does it still get sent to your main inventory? Don't want to waste my time here as I am under no illusions that trial 80 for a celestial in 9 days is an impossibility for me. Especially as it has taken me 6 weeks just to get past trail 80.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
              Quick question, the FAQ says that Legendary cubes are not converted back to cubes at the end of the event. What about if you don't open the cube, does it still get sent to your main inventory? Don't want to waste my time here as I am under no illusions that trial 80 for a celestial in 9 days is an impossibility for me. Especially as it has taken me 6 weeks just to get past trail 80.
              What this means is if you convert a legendary cube into an item, it remains as that item after ANB ends. If you receive a celestial box, this reverts back to box form if you opened it.
              WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post

What this means is if you convert a legendary cube into an item, it remains as that item after ANB ends. If you receive a celestial box, this reverts back to box form if you opened it.
                so a cube stays a cube if you dont open it and you can use it on another class, right?

id rather have 200% exp and no gems, and it comes in a stressful time for me, but yay ANB

Comment

You can open it and itll still convert back can be usednon any classes

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
                    You can open it and itll still convert back can be usednon any classes
                    we both meant the legendary ones, not celestials i guess

and those didnt turn back into boxes for me after the event ^^

Comment

Yeanonlymapplies to Celestial boxes that i know of lBoxes once use will stay in crafted form

Comment

Sorry but i need to ask a rookie question, I didn't get any reward after creating a new hero and reaching level 20. I read the FAQ post and didn't find the "create event hero" button. Did i miss something important here, can any one tell me?

Comment

Event hasnt started yet recreat youre toon Frid Pacific time around 5 pm youll see the button then

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post
                            Event hasnt started yet recreat youre toon Frid Pacific time around 5 pm youll see the button then
                            oops thanks, didn't go through the whole instruction carefully =P

Comment

Ouch. Only 50% experience boost. The gold and gemstone boost doesn't really matter to those of us who already has a bunch of both.

Under these circumstances, I wonder how many hours of playing time is required to at least make TL80. For my normal character, I couldn't clear TL80 until about CL500.

Comment

Working...
                              X