ANB #3 in 3 days 7 hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post
    Ouch. Only 50% experience boost. The gold and gemstone boost doesn't really matter to those of us who already has a bunch of both.

Under these circumstances, I wonder how many hours of playing time is required to at least make TL80. For my normal character, I couldn't clear TL80 until about CL500.
    Yes, would like to know this too, because i just started to play 2weeks ago and im currently on CL 180 and Trial 57. Dang....
    BOLI YOPU VIHU 0123

Dubi Mage CL 190+
    Drosm Warrior Lvl45+

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist
      I'm guessing playing time bumps from 14-20 hours up to 19-27 hours. Basically, you'll need to grind more Trials under XP boosters to make up the difference, but you should be able to make better jewelry sooner.
      But isn't the main inventory shared across the characters? This means I can socket with brilliant gemstones for the event character right off the bat, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist

Nope. For all intents and purposes, you have a separate Event account that holds ONE (1) character. It shares Gems, and nothing else.

Practically, though, it should share the Storm weapons that you bought with real money, but that hasn't been an option.
        Oh wait. It is at the end of the event that all inventory items of the event character get sent to the main character. I didn't really get to participate in the previous ANB, so I forget.

Comment

Gotta spend more gems for 200% exp booster to compensate the reduced exp bonus. But the grinding time for farming gemstones will reduce also, to craft exp-dps and eventually full dps jewelry. Do you have any clues for the duration? I hope it will be 9 days just as the first one.
          ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
          CL 1710 (Mobile)
          Dyoma: 313
          BH
          Mage - 106
          Warrior - 105

Comment

For those who haven't done an ANB Event, please read: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...4567#post94567

Most of the information should still be correct, especially with respect to how to start and what happens after the event. I'll recheck the unlocking costs when the event starts.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
              For those who haven't done an ANB Event, please read: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...4567#post94567

Most of the information should still be correct, especially with respect to how to start and what happens after the event. I'll recheck the unlocking costs when the event starts.
              So what about the patch to enable those who participated in IB event to use PC & iOS? Are we doomed to play mobile for the entirety of the event and leave all those who never participated in beta to win by PC advantage in the leaderboards?

Just asking and making sure, at least, it's easier to accept. I'm actually going to attempt getting a shot at top 10 or 25 for this one but I guess only PC users can have their way for it for Mage (which I'm planning to make). An EXP mage, at that.
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

So what about the patch to enable those who participated in IB event to use PC & iOS? Are we doomed to play mobile for the entirety of the event and leave all those who never participated in beta to win by PC advantage in the leaderboards?

Just asking and making sure, at least, it's easier to accept. I'm actually going to attempt getting a shot at top 10 or 25 for this one but I guess only PC users can have their way for it for Mage (which I'm planning to make). An EXP mage, at that.
                (Not sure why you're quoting my post for this question, I'm not a dev )

Anyway, v1.2.114 have been released for all devices (although saw report of potential issue for win8) and includes the Ironbound promotion event.

There were still issues with the rewards synching, but last I heard Travis mentioned the teams were rolling out the server side patch to fix it.

Sorry, on mobile right now, so a bit hard to get all the links.

Hoped that help.

Edit: links

Android v1.2.114 official released 06/07/2018:
                iOS v1.2.114 official released 07/07/2018:
                Originally posted by Nhat
                v1.2.114 is live on iTune App Store:

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":106604}

Windows 10 v1.2.114 "confirmation":
                Originally posted by Purple Potato
                .114 is on PC.

I'm too lazy to post a screenshot so I guess you have to take my word for it.
                Last edited by Nhat; 07-11-2018, 03:12 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

(Not sure why you're quoting my post for this question, I'm not a dev )

Anyway, v1.2.114 have been released for all devices (although saw report of potential issue for win8) and includes the Ironbound promotion event.

There were still issues with the rewards synching, but last I heard Travis mentioned the teams were rolling out the server side patch to fix it.

Sorry, on mobile right now, so a bit hard to get all the links.

Hoped that help.
                  OH... I just talked via Discord and was told to just reinstall the game instead in my PC. I guess I'll do that later.

Comment

This is my first event and it feels a bit corrupt. So you spend hours and hours and lots of cash getting a hero up to a good spec and then you have to spend hours grinding a hero to lv70 and beyond....again. seems like a great way to extract gems and more cash to me. This is like spending hours in the gym training to play tennis to be told at the last minute, it's not Tennis you're playing it's Chess. Anyone that can put 3 hours+ a day into a computer game really has way way way way to much time on their hands and I feel a bit sorry for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos-X View Post

Oh wait. It is at the end of the event that all inventory items of the event character get sent to the main character. I didn't really get to participate in the previous ANB, so I forget.
                      Only gems carry over this time im hearing

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                        This is my first event and it feels a bit corrupt. So you spend hours and hours and lots of cash getting a hero up to a good spec and then you have to spend hours grinding a hero to lv70 and beyond....again. seems like a great way to extract gems and more cash to me. This is like spending hours in the gym training to play tennis to be told at the last minute, it's not Tennis you're playing it's Chess. Anyone that can put 3 hours+ a day into a computer game really has way way way way to much time on their hands and I feel a bit sorry for them.
                        Im creating a newb just to complete the event after will probably let him go(depending) gonna keep the BH i used to raise gems, stones and gear since new anb character cant use any of it (besides gems during the event).. well see if that changes when event ends..

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                          You actually got better benefits. I remember it was only 2x EXP before, no modification to gold and gemstone drop if I'm not mistaken. As for gems, it's not bad to donate but you're not required. If you happened to be unprepared (have low count of gems) for this event, then it's not your fault, you're not supposed to be getting top 1 for first attempt if you don't invest time in getting to know the game and donating, right?

That isn't to attack you but more of saying, you're actually quite lucky. You can play without gems though if that's what you're asking, you still get bonuses and all the rewards.. That's going to last for 7 days if I'm not mistaken.. unless they extend it.

Comment

Imo no point in even trying anymore for the casual player if it's gonna be the same as second one with all the Korean bots.. They kinda ruined it for me..
                            QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
                            CL 1000000000
                            Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
                            Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
                            (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
                            Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
                            Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post

Only gems carry over this time im hearing
                              Where did you hear this from? I believe who ever mentioned it is refering to the Event Hero having access to your account's Gems, not the "end of event transfer" - edit: which have always been the case for ANB events.
                              Last edited by Nhat; 07-11-2018, 04:44 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post
                                Imo no point in even trying anymore for the casual player if it's gonna be the same as second one with all the Korean bots.. They kinda ruined it for me..
                                They're actually legit as far as I know. Someone came in and told us before.. they're in a shop and competing with each other. You can't fully automate high trial completion..

Comment

Working...
                                X