No announcement yet.

ANB #3 in 3 days 7 hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korean players are not just legit. They are awesome.
    ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
    CL 1710 (Mobile)
    Dyoma: 313
    BH
    Mage - 106
    Warrior - 105

Comment

The issue I have is, 7 days to get trial 80 seems impossible. 12 hour working days will do that. If I were to take a weeks leave then maybe I could do it. However I have been playing this game for 6 weeks, put in £40 of my own money and I do enjoy the game. Why else would I spend real cash. However it seems like these events are only geared towards the top 1% of player that have an abundance of time on their hands. It's not even like I could throw £100 at it and hope that substitutes the time I don't have.

for the developers, would it not be better just to make 3 more higher levels for an event, with the top level only being possible if you're something CL1500+. This would mean no designing new levels, monsters or gameplay, just adjusting stats. Plus there would be a bit more story and challenge to it rather than playing the same 3 levels over and over and over again. That way, the top players get rewarded and the biffs like me. At CL650, I reckon I could go another level or two above the max at the moment, however would have to put some serious effort into to complete a 3rd higher level if the stats were right. Could even put a 4th Omega level of difficulty on top, make it near impossible without some serious skill.

Even doing a month long event would probably generate some cash for the developers as I imagine a lot of people would purchase the 100 gems a day thingymbob.

Now with all this said and done, it is not going to stop me playing the game and I reckon I can maybe get up to Trail 20 in 7 days, maybe even 40 if I don't sleep.

One final point, how about you let me use my living items for events? Dont even have to tell anyone, can be our little secret. Paid good money for the sword, gun and ironbound cape, have two of the bloody capes now as well, pitty you can't trade items.

Comment

RAFERS102 For a new player like you, it is true that passing through TL 80 is a very hard thing to do. I also expeienced that, when the first ANB I was only 2 months old player and very frustrated that I only reached TL 78 by playing 4-6 hours, and that was 9 days. But in the 2nd ANB with just a week of duration, it was a great improvement that I reached TL 88. BTW, I just only purchased the 30-day gem pack twice. It is just a matter of preparation and getting through the mechanics and method of improving your gameplay, there are guides for the event that will help you a lot to gather milestones as many as you want.
        ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
        CL 1710 (Mobile)
        Dyoma: 313
        BH
        Mage - 106
        Warrior - 105

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Where did you hear this from? I believe who ever mentioned it is refering to the Event Hero having access to your account's Gems, not the "end of event transfer" - edit: which have always been the case for ANB events.
          Yea thats exactly what im refering to only after event im sure all gear,weapons etc. will be unlocked to appropriate classes. Including gold..

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post

Yea thats exactly what im refering to only after event im sure all gear,weapons etc. will be unlocked to appropriate classes. Including gold..
            Depending on how many Heroes you have already, and the number if slots unlocked, you may get to keep the event hero. Unless that's changed, which is highly unlikely.

Please see the last post of my "Unlocking" guide, if you haven't already - direct link posted previously, link to thread in my signature.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Depending on how many Heroes you have already, and the number if slots unlocked, you may get to keep the event hero. Unless that's changed, which is highly unlikely.

Please see the last post of my "Unlocking" guide, if you haven't already - direct link posted previously, link to thread in my signature.
              Have two and already unlocked my third slot for anb..
              Will take a look @ that post ty

Comment

/happy dance

I think I'll try warrior for the challenge this time, and limit myself to only using the random set boxes so as to save all the GOOD rewards. 5k gems saved up should help out with the xp change. I look forward to a solid week of no-life nerdery to maintain at least top 100.

For new players... You have nothing to lose in these events. Getting to trial 20 is a matter of hours, at most. In the last two ANBs, I was hitting trial 80 on a BH in about 16-20 hours (starting with 700-900 gems, no money spent). 4-5 hours/day should still get you trial 80 if you are willing to put forth effort, and there are many great rewards if you can at least hit trial 60. Check out the guides on these forums.

If you are too lazy to read a guide, here is a very simple path to getting your event celestial.

Roll BH. Do act 1 (to unlock all three core sidekicks). Power level yourself in trials til t40. Make the best ring you can with the gems you have. Use your first custom Legendary to make a Hailstorm. Bum rush the rest of story mode on all three difficulties, make a second Hailstorm, and another ring. Use all your boosters in the highest trials you can handle to grind up to CL 400+. Make your ammy. Push til you complete t80. You're welcome.
                Last edited by Trouble; 07-12-2018, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Am I missing something here, how will it be easier once I have done an Event? Surely if it was difficult when it was 9 days then 7 is even more difficult? Also surely everyone is exactly the same as it's not skill that is required, just time to grind grind grind?? It is effectively a new game every time.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                    Am I missing something here, how will it be easier once I have done an Event? Surely if it was difficult when it was 9 days then 7 is even more difficult? Also surely everyone is exactly the same as it's not skill that is required, just time to grind grind grind?? It is effectively a new game every time.
                    1. There is no substitute for first-hand experience and seeing how things play out.

2. Skill is absolutely a factor in both making good decisions, and efficiently completing trials many levels above your gear/CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                      Roll BH. Do act 1 (to unlock all three core sidekicks). Power level yourself in trials til t60. Make the best ring you can with the gems you have. Use your first custom Legendary to make a Hailstorm. Bum rush the rest of story mode on all three difficulties, make a second Hailstorm, and another ring. Use all your boosters in the highest trials you can handle to grind up to CL 400+. Make your ammy. Push til you complete t80. You're welcome.
                      haha good and fast, but not sure if rolling potentially bad hailstorms is too good of an idea, id rather wait and use that for the last 6/6 set pieces

Comment

There are a few things working in your favor for the event character: experience accrues 50% faster, which may not seem great but once you have some XP gear it will add up quickly since it's multiplicative; gold accrues faster and so do gemstones which means you'll be able to craft better jewelry along the way. Also, all locked items (like the ability upgrade slots) can be unlocked for far fewer gems and, I believe, earlier than normal gameplay.

There are a number of guides explaining ANB strategies. If you're at CL650, then you likely know enough to understand these guides to get the gist and maximize your play time. That said, the main key are the trials. Unlock therm ASAP and grind them for exp. You don't push the story mode until your character is OP for story mode.

And your own skill will be the biggest factor. There's no way you're CL650 and not better than you were at Level 1. So my guess is you'll be able to level up quicker than you think.
                        CL 2K+
                        Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                        TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sutcliffe View Post

haha good and fast, but not sure if rolling potentially bad hailstorms is too good of an idea, id rather wait and use that for the last 6/6 set pieces
                          As every attack is based on weapon damage, having a good solid weapon ASAP is the best use of a custom Legendary and the inherently better stats they provide (IMO). IF all you care about is hitting trial 80 with minimal effort, that is.

Edit: And before someone else chimes in about the Mantle... In my experience, you'll have had 20 of them drop by the time you complete trial 60. It just comes down to what you need at that point, but a good, high damage weapon will carry you more than anything else in this use case.
                          Last edited by Trouble; 07-11-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Also surely everyone is exactly the same as it's not skill that is required, just time to grind grind grind?? It is effectively a new game every time.
                            It is a grind to get high levels, but the key is also knowing where and how. Those who have been playing longer/spent money will also have more Gems available to use, so there are some differences.

Reminds me of a tech support story I heard: short version, the bill was given for $1000 => $1 for pressing the button, $999 for knowing which button to press.
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post

They're actually legit as far as I know. Someone came in and told us before.. they're in a shop and competing with each other. You can't fully automate high trial completion..
                              Someone sitting in a room with fifteen people doing the same thing, getting paid to play a phone game and then find ways to sell the profile is a robot imo and is ruining games like this worldwide.
                              Again this is my opinion on something that's been proven to be fact about certain games and not meant to offend anyone, but it's something that bothers me. If this isn't the case then more power to "them".. But the difference from the first event and the second is obvious enough to strengthen my opinion. Not to mention if I was one of the people they " name copied ", I'd be pretty upset..
                              Then again with the changes to anb 3 imo it's kinda ruined anyway. Such a drastic drop in exp simply for more gold and stones is not worth it for the time it'll take. That boost to exp was the main draw to the event for me. I just don't have time to work 40hrs, sleep, and still try to complete with robots for an extra 90vit to my gear..
                              Last edited by Skyla; 07-12-2018, 12:21 AM.
                              QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
                              CL 1000000000
                              Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
                              Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
                              (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
                              Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
                              Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X