Dyoma stop to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyoma stop to play

Hi, my friends! When I started the event, I thought that the desire to play comes. But... I do not want to play... Nothing changes, disgusting hackers, a bug with books, silence support and devs.... We wrote them about the script a few months ago. They had time to improve protection, to prevent mass hacking. I stop the game. I'm not leaving, I continue to work in the group, but I'm not playing anymore.

Lucky drop for everybody!

Bye.

PS: My apologies, Travis, you're the best!
    Last edited by Dyoma; 07-16-2018, 02:41 PM.
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Boooooo....
    Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 347

Mage: 119
    Warrior (DW): 115
    BH: 113

Warrior (SW): 112

Comment

I don't get why people are concerned about mass hacking... It does nothing to gameplay.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

It's the same book drop rate ratio that is the final nail in the coffin. It's frustrating to know that you have zero chance at top 10 or 25 vs PC. Then the book drop fiasco again for mobile. It's like the devs want mobile players to quit.
        Dyoma Crown: 341

Bounty - BH - 118 (stalker)
        Mage - Mageone - 113
        Warrior - 110

Comment

The problem is, this type of hacking can't be prevented without derailing the devs big time. The hacker(s) who made the script literally reverse engineered the game code to find a way around the security measures the devs have in place. So, the only defense is to find them and ban them as they come up.

Comment

Travis, next event, put the crowd to work for you. Have a sticky thread for people to report suspected cheaters. Post "rules" about how they should be reported so it stays between the ditches.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
              The problem is, this type of hacking can't be prevented without derailing the devs big time. The hacker(s) who made the script literally reverse engineered the game code to find a way around the security measures the devs have in place. So, the only defense is to find them and ban them as they come up.
              Can't the game just automatically ban anyone with more than 2300 cl or with crazy stats on their gear or abilities?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Can't the game just automatically ban anyone with more than 2300 cl or with crazy stats on their gear or abilities?
                But then what about those that do, in a very long "eventually", get there - and it wouldn't stop people from cheating up to 2000. I think the crazy ability levels and gears have been automated, since I haven't seen any of those popping up since it was initially reported.

The difficulty in applying such an automated system is that you need to figure out what is humanly possible to do - maximum xp bonus, maximum kill rate, and apply that to the time between previous and current data received, then plus an extra buffer on top of that to cater for the "really really efficient players". With all the varying attributes in this game, this is an almost impossible task. While it may seem easy to go: "CL 1000 in 1 hour is impossible" - to actually proof that it is impossible is another matter entirely, and you do not want prevention codes to accidentally flagging legitimate players, plus it'll slow down the server, causing poorer performance for everyone.
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                  Travis, next event, put the crowd to work for you. Have a sticky thread for people to report suspected cheaters. Post "rules" about how they should be reported so it stays between the ditches.
                  Good idea

Comment

Working...
                  X