Mukraiser / Elban's Scepter - Minions summoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coda View Post
    I haven't yet taken the time to do tests like Nhat did here. So far only he and Trouble are doing testing and reporting results. Apologies if I missed someone else's numbers. I hope to add my results soon and that others will do so as well.

MUKRAISER
    For the Mukraiser, I think that trying to quantify both the damage done from the Merloks and their Life & Armor is the way to go. The idea being, if the Merloks are a good meat shield, then you should be able reduce the hero's Life & Armor by the amount that the Merloks add, and then reinvest those resources into Damage.

If we could determine that the Merloks add X% damage, and then because of their meatshield, we can re-invest Toughness resources back into offense and get Y% more damage, then the total benefit is obviously X+Y.

If some Muk fans feel that they are able to do this (lighten up on Toughness a little), based on their experience (as opposed to tests and data) I would be interested in those opinions.

​​​​​DEIDRE
    For the Deidre, I think we all believe we that the hero's primary attack occurs 9-10% more often (whatever % your Diedre displays; that number is likely rounded to a whole # for display but is a decimal in the code). That's the easy part. Thus, damage from Arcane Bolts and Arc Lightning = ~1.09X

Next, it might seem logical that the Blink Mirrors' primary attacks get the same increase.

Then we might get the 9% boost on some or all of the secondary attacks, a.k a. Utilities/Spells (Singularity, Blizzard) such that these too are doing 9% more damage.

Then what about the Companions' attacks.
    ~~~~~

It would be very hard hard to measure all of this. Or impossible. Maybe it would be better to run more empirical tests like "average completion time" for a certain Trial Level and "how many times you died" (since we'd be adjusting Toughness).

I Agree though far from expert i have very simalar Muk and Resolve Both created with lboxes almost same base and same stats.., I get slightly better proc with Muk atleast for now..

Comment

Out of curiosity, is the Mukraiser capped at lvl 70? I just got Custom Legendary Item (Ironbound thing) cube and was going to make one, just want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later?

Comment

NO, it is not. You can possibly get higher level versions from crafting and maybe also from trial bosses and locked chests.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
          NO, it is not. You can possibly get higher level versions from crafting and maybe also from trial bosses and locked chests.
          Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

So, I can potentially find or craft a higher level one, but I might as well open my Custom Legendary Item now (I'm lvl 70) since I can't do anything to improve it's roll or lvl. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Glamdring View Post
            So, I can potentially find or craft a higher level one, but I might as well open my Custom Legendary Item now (I'm lvl 70) since I can't do anything to improve it's roll or lvl. Correct?
            Correct. 70 is the current max for gear transmuted from cubes.

Comment

It would be good if these got enhanced too. . .

A lot of great improvements don't need new designs, just coding tweaks to make discarded content interesting again.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamdring View Post
                Out of curiosity, is the Mukraiser capped at lvl 70? I just got Custom Legendary Item (Ironbound thing) cube and was going to make one, just want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later?
                I have both an L71 Muk and ES, and I've seen L72s in locked chests when running The Temple for gold, so L75s should be possible, not likely, but possible.
                Last edited by RockDoc; 09-12-2019, 11:06 PM. Reason: Corrected myself
                Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
                Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
                Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
                Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Working...
                X