X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Glamdring View Post
    Out of curiosity, is the Mukraiser capped at lvl 70? I just got Custom Legendary Item (Ironbound thing) cube and was going to make one, just want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later?
    I have both an L71 Muk and ES, and I've seen L72s in locked chests when running The Temple for gold, so L75s should be possible, not likely, but possible.
    Last edited by RockDoc; 09-12-2019, 11:06 PM. Reason: Corrected myself

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    replied
    It would be good if these got enhanced too. . .

A lot of great improvements don't need new designs, just coding tweaks to make discarded content interesting again.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Glamdring View Post
    So, I can potentially find or craft a higher level one, but I might as well open my Custom Legendary Item now (I'm lvl 70) since I can't do anything to improve it's roll or lvl. Correct?
    Correct. 70 is the current max for gear transmuted from cubes.

Leave a comment:

• Glamdring
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    NO, it is not. You can possibly get higher level versions from crafting and maybe also from trial bosses and locked chests.
    Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

So, I can potentially find or craft a higher level one, but I might as well open my Custom Legendary Item now (I'm lvl 70) since I can't do anything to improve it's roll or lvl. Correct?

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    NO, it is not. You can possibly get higher level versions from crafting and maybe also from trial bosses and locked chests.

Leave a comment:

• Glamdring
    replied
    Out of curiosity, is the Mukraiser capped at lvl 70? I just got Custom Legendary Item (Ironbound thing) cube and was going to make one, just want to make sure I'm not missing something I'll regret later?

Leave a comment:

• Jage
    replied
    Originally posted by Coda View Post
    I haven't yet taken the time to do tests like Nhat did here. So far only he and Trouble are doing testing and reporting results. Apologies if I missed someone else's numbers. I hope to add my results soon and that others will do so as well.

MUKRAISER
    For the Mukraiser, I think that trying to quantify both the damage done from the Merloks and their Life & Armor is the way to go. The idea being, if the Merloks are a good meat shield, then you should be able reduce the hero's Life & Armor by the amount that the Merloks add, and then reinvest those resources into Damage.

If we could determine that the Merloks add X% damage, and then because of their meatshield, we can re-invest Toughness resources back into offense and get Y% more damage, then the total benefit is obviously X+Y.

If some Muk fans feel that they are able to do this (lighten up on Toughness a little), based on their experience (as opposed to tests and data) I would be interested in those opinions.

​​​​​DEIDRE
    For the Deidre, I think we all believe we that the hero's primary attack occurs 9-10% more often (whatever % your Diedre displays; that number is likely rounded to a whole # for display but is a decimal in the code). That's the easy part. Thus, damage from Arcane Bolts and Arc Lightning = ~1.09X

Next, it might seem logical that the Blink Mirrors' primary attacks get the same increase.

Then we might get the 9% boost on some or all of the secondary attacks, a.k a. Utilities/Spells (Singularity, Blizzard) such that these too are doing 9% more damage.

Then what about the Companions' attacks.
    ~~~~~

It would be very hard hard to measure all of this. Or impossible. Maybe it would be better to run more empirical tests like "average completion time" for a certain Trial Level and "how many times you died" (since we'd be adjusting Toughness).

I Agree though far from expert i have very simalar Muk and Resolve Both created with lboxes almost same base and same stats.., I get slightly better proc with Muk atleast for now..

Leave a comment:

• Suzy.Bae
    replied
    Oh, wow! I didn't know you can turn the question into an advanced mathematical equation. I couldn't bear to read all so I'm sorry if I missed something important.

My rule of thumb:

1. Damage of summons are negligible and Merloks would do more attacks (remember attacks- Nhat and Coda can do better testing their damage, that I'm sure of).
    2. Murkraiser wins on the battle to summons since you summon them on proc regardless if you don't kill mobs.
    3. Elban's and necronomicon only has a chance to summon ON KILL and they die fast when you're using them as meatshields so not that reliable.
    4. I find Murkraiser helpful given I don't want to be stressed out on multiple runs dodging any projectile fired at me, sometimes, minimum dodging is still needed though.
    5. Deidre's definitely works better since a single reset of a normal attack from your Mage with million DPS won't lose to summons' damage all through out the trial.

My questions would be:

Why are there both Murkraiser and Deidre's on the top Mage LB?

In my experience, if you ever get the chance to reach AS of 6.7 to 7 on Mage, then I kinda see Deidre's not being an optimal option as dodging projectiles multiple times may/may not always use up time clearing mobs which will make up for almost nearly half of the trial run but they shine vs boss fights. This is where my question lies.. Is the reset attack really worth it for an average to good skilled Mage handler? I find it just a tiny bunch useful. Also, the reset attack is very noticeable when it procs and kinda slows than your normal AS animation (I might be wrong here) although I'm sure for pro-level Mages that can dodge like Neo in the Matrix movie, then it's the better choice.

Murk works wonders saving your life and your fingers from getting tired right away since you don't have to dodge too much (my mouse right click - AL - is kinda sticking now due to trial attempts from T116-118 mob clearing stage. Also, I notice that they kinda block the boss' path sometimes when the boss is trying to catch up to you or just my imagination?

The fight here is Murk is a mace-type weapon which you'll have to consider in Nhat and Coda . I think it's an old topic but I still kinda like having a small weapon damage range at the middle part to high middle damage which a Mace gives than a higher range a Sword gives. Cause in addition to map RNG, proc RNG, people doesn't really realize there's this weapon range RNG as well and if unlucky, and only if unlucky, then this can contribute in no little part for a faster or a lower clear time in Trials if you get what i mean?

TL;DR to TS, Murk if you need help in 'not dying' on the mobbing phase of a trial and if you don't have any issues with dodging and mobbing phase, then DR?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Rough data on Elban's Scepter: ran on Trial 7 - base line Level 70 mobs
    Ran the test on the train so couldn't note things down properly, and my phone decided to not want to take screen shots...

Max I managed to get was 7, the difference here is that there are 3 types of Skeletons that you can summon:
    • "Standard" sword wielding
    • "Standard" archers
    • "Knight" - the bigger and more armored one
    Couldn't really see if there was a restriction on how many of each, most I saw across the difference summon groups were 5 archers/swords and 2 Knights

Duration appears to be the same 30 seconds, and so do attack speed - hard to tell, since there's no "# Cast" stat.

Damage:
    • Hero's 4197 - 4588 => skeletons: 2.1k - 2.6k => knight => 3.1k
    • Hero's 8374 - 9152 => skeletons: 3.1k - 3.6k
    So that's roughly 1K - 1.5K base and +25% of Hero's, the Knight have a 2K base - need more data...

So, comparing this to Mukraiser's result, let's assume that the max summon is 9, to put them on "equal" terms.
    • 10% per hit is a lot better than 30% per kill => Mukraiser wins
    • Merloks are equivalent to Skeleton & Archers, but you have a chance of getting the Knights, which are stronger => Elban's wins
    • Mukraiser works against boss, Elban's doesn't => Mukraiser wins, although admittedly, they're pretty much useless against the boss...
    • Overall, Mukraiser is better then Elban's Scepter - yeah, we already knew that, but now we have the "data" to back it up

Revised Test Setup:
    • Run Trial 7 - could test Mukraiser in Training Grounds, but it's hard to get the AI there to focus on the Merloks
    • Attribute ranges:
      • minimum => no gear/cp/abilities/companions
      • mid => max cp, or maybe just gear <= can further break this up if you have a lot of time
      • maximum => full gear/gemstones/cp/abilities with fixed bonus/companions
    Tests:
    • Summon Count:
      • simple enough, keep hitting/killing and keep track of the highest count
    • Attack Speed:
      • We only care about Haste and Attack Speed here
      • Summon and see how fast they attack
      • Merloks will be much easier in Training Grounds, since you can use the "# casts" count - make sure you only summon one
      • Skeletons will be trickier, since you need to manually track them...
    • Damage:
      • We only care about Power here, best to minimise Critical Chance as well, if you can
      • Note Hero's weapon min/max and Power's +damage% - in the detailed screen, press the [...] button
      • Run with Floating Numbers on, track the min and max damage done by the summon for each range
      • Only make notes of the white damage values, ignore any yellow (critical) ones
    • Life:
      • We only care about Vitality and +Life%
      • See how much of the Life bar is filled on summon
      • Note damage received and note effect on Life bar for that damage
      • This one is going to be very annoying, unless you can take a video and zoom in on the bar
    • Armor:
      • We only care about Armor and +Armor%
      • Similar to the above, see how much damage received at each range
      • Should be a bit easier, since you only need to note the values, and then compare at the different Armor ranges.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth.LE View Post
    I also have them if you need data. Just explain to me what to do, because I'm a newbie. LOL
    Read Nhat 's post above, the one I linked to above.

Leave a comment:

• Darth.LE
    replied
    I have a decent Legendary Muk and L.Deidre, to run tests. And my Warrior can use them too in case that ends up helping collect data.
    I also have them if you need data. Just explain to me what to do, because I'm a newbie. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied
    Originally posted by lama75 View Post
    Just curious... are these tests being done on PC or mobile? If mobile, I'm not sure how solid the results would be right now, in light of other revelations.
    PC. Spamming as many keys at the same time as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by lama75 View Post
    Just curious... are these tests being done on PC or mobile? If mobile, I'm not sure how solid the results would be right now, in light of other revelations.
    I'm on Android mobile, but yeah, mobile is in serious need of an "optimization sprint", as Adrian put it.

(off topic) Although I'm a bit surprised at how different the game actually is on the different platforms, thought that a lot more things would be "common" code and not platform specific (ie. the Android book bug). Seriously hoping they're not maintaining 3 completely separate projects, one for each platform, as that would be very bad for productivity, which would then explain the slow progress...

Leave a comment:

• lama75
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    122 is in my sights.
    Do it!

Just do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Leave a comment:

Working...
X