No announcement yet.

Question for PC players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leisure Suit Larry and Space Quest. WOW!Those bring back memories. LOL. 1 grandson and collecting SSI. Count me in on the guild. I'd like to submit a third name option 'We're Not Dead Yet', from my favorite Monty Python movie.

Comment

How about “The Wooden Computer Users” or “The Hoarse and Buggie”?

Comment

How about the Slide Rulers? LOL

Comment

Slide Rules can be used to multiply by the addition of logarithms:

The Ark lands after The Flood. Noah lets all the animals out, saying, "Go forth and multiply." Several months pass. Noah decides to check up on the animals. All are doing fine except a pair of snakes. "What's the problem?" says Noah. "Cut down some trees and let us live there," say the snakes. Noah follows their advice. Several more weeks pass. Noah checks on the snakes again. Lots of little snakes, everybody is happy. Noah asks, "Want to tell me how the trees helped?" "Certainly," say the snakes. "We're adders and we need logs to multiply."

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Still finalizing our charter, and hearing supporting arguments for the alternate names "Discount Coffee" and "Get Off My Lawn".

<3
            Get OFF My Lawn sounds like a very good name if we were playing Plants vs Zombies. I'll have to cast my vote on Discount Coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              Slide Rules can be used to multiply by the addition of logarithms:

The Ark lands after The Flood. Noah lets all the animals out, saying, "Go forth and multiply." Several months pass. Noah decides to check up on the animals. All are doing fine except a pair of snakes. "What's the problem?" says Noah. "Cut down some trees and let us live there," say the snakes. Noah follows their advice. Several more weeks pass. Noah checks on the snakes again. Lots of little snakes, everybody is happy. Noah asks, "Want to tell me how the trees helped?" "Certainly," say the snakes. "We're adders and we need logs to multiply."
              LoL, I love it!
              Wits, level 70 BH
              Mahmage, level 70 Mage
              Eshusi, level ?? Warrior
              Ebati, level 70 Mage (experience)
              Deadeye, level 70 BH (Farmer)

GAGI KAMI SINE 2170

Comment

Working...
              X