Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this is the place to post this but got a couple of questions so please pardon me.
    1. Has the difficulty been increased lately? Because I swear I was able to clear trial levels faster and with more ease with the exact same gear! Also has the xp gaining been nerfed as well?
    2. I noticed that my minions as a BH don't resurrect with smokescreen ability, is this a bug or was intended as such? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nightshade3 View Post
      Don't know if this is the place to post this but got a couple of questions so please pardon me.
      1. Has the difficulty been increased lately? Because I swear I was able to clear trial levels faster and with more ease with the exact same gear! Also has the xp gaining been nerfed as well?
      2. I noticed that my minions as a BH don't resurrect with smokescreen ability, is this a bug or was intended as such? Thanks!
      Yep, both have been noticed during the betas and remained so after things went "live" - see the Buffs & Nerfs section at the end of the very first post of this topic.

Adrian posted, in the "1.3.18 Live" topic:
      This release has no intended balancing changes when it comes to trials / hero. So any differences from the previous version can be considered bugs.
      So, either they'll get patched soon, or maybe "incorporated into" the upcoming Balancing Patch - don't know...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I've read the OP several times to make sure this isn't present.

Monster Agro Time had been shortened. Even a moderately sized mob it is nearly impossible to work around without losing monsters off the back end. This seems to be more noticeable on mobile, again where precision of control is less than on PC.
        CL 2K+
        Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
        TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

v1.3.22 beta, Hometown NPCs name text colour changed to blue.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-12-07-52-39.png Views:	1 Size:	266.9 KB ID:	120652Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-12-07-52-47.png Views:	1 Size:	266.2 KB ID:	120653

I'll go through things when I have some time...

Edit: none NPC text should also be change, they're still yellow and can be hard to read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-12-10-30-09.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	120667Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-12-10-30-16.png
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	120668
          Last edited by Nhat; 12-11-2018, 11:33 PM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Checking things out after your post above Nhat , I noticed that the Inn text doesn't pop up until you're right next to the it's door. This seems like a double edge sword - no text indicates nothing of interest, but when you get there suddenly some text pops up so maybe there is something of interest. Maybe the text should be there all the time and change color as you approach?

CL 2K+
            Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
            TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

The text for the Inn have always been doing that, only appear when you get close, at least from what I remember. Which is another reason so many people have trouble finding it.

If it was there all the time, like with the npcs, then it'll be more obvious that something is there.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                Edit: none NPC text should also be change, they're still yellow and can be hard to read.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-12-10-30-09.png
Size:	264.6 KB
ID:	120667Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-12-10-30-16.png
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	120668
                I think they should just hang a big signboard for both the Inn and the gate...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                --------------------------------------
                Click here to see How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                Watch my latest Eternium gameplay video on my YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

They will be adding a party/companions tab to the inventory screen.

Comment

Travis, up to you but probably can unsticky this now.
                    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                    Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Working...
                    X