No announcement yet.

ANB#4 in Beta version... Your thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB#4 in Beta version... Your thoughts?

Here we go again... A week (or more) of ANB but a lot of changes that differs from the last time. Two additional bosses in trials, some skills that were still not fixed the effects, removal of rewards in the story mode and more. How will these affect you in the upcoming event, will you still compete for the top? Are these changes added to the challenges and your willingness on getting your celestial(s)? Or these changes made you decide to ignore the event? The fourth A New Beginning will start in 4 hours...
    Last edited by Benedicto; 11-30-2018, 05:57 PM.
    ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
    CL 1710 (Mobile)
    Dyoma: 313
    BH
    Mage - 106
    Warrior - 105

There is no reward for story mode, so 45 additional levels changes nothing.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
      There is no reward for story mode, so 45 additional levels changes nothing.
      Didn't saw that at first... It only means they gave us the whole event to grind on trials when we reach level 10
      ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
      CL 1710 (Mobile)
      Dyoma: 313
      BH
      Mage - 106
      Warrior - 105

Comment

Overtime at work is affecting my desire to push for top 100, more than in-game changes. Removing the CL box carrot-and-stick from story mode means I'm simply not spending time there, outside of finishing act 1 to unlock the free sidekicks, and some Broken Dragon gemstone runs.

Now just grinding CL from 300 to 400 on trial 60 to prepare for the push to 80.

Comment

I'm largely burnt out.
          so I'm mostly just focusing on staying in trials that are easy with maybe a final push last day.

Get me two C-box and some CL.

I'm mad that in all this time margoth still just doesn't act right. He moves during animations/frozen. Attacks extra fast if delayed for any reason. Ignores CC often for no reason.

And the new bosses being immue to CC is stupid. Feels like a bad dungeon master who doesn't know how to handle things he decided to give out. Faster filling bar, slower empty even be okay.

But basically smoke screen feels worthless now. So many bosses ignore it. Then two knew ones are immune.
          It doesn't raise the allies

Which if they were gonna do that (honestly I'd preferred adding effect to other classes) they could at least have them stop standing under Elban after he goes in the air and I run half a map away.
          But know those brave archers MUST keep attacking

add in the lack of L-box which makes it so much more random you have a risk of just not getting a gear set to be able to compete at all.
          If you are running level 11 rare havoc first 4 days you just can't catch up by time it's done

I dunno.
          Just over all not happy with the game much any more
          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
            ...add in the lack of L-box which makes it so much more random you have a risk of just not getting a gear set to be able to compete at all.
            If you are running level 11 rare havoc first 4 days you just can't catch up by time it's done.
            Yeah I'm saving my Celestial/Legendary/Jewelry boxes, and the RNG gods were apparently not amused. Random set item boxes and drops were mostly Defender (plus two Juggernaut shoulders) no decent weapon drops at all. Ended up farming Broken Dragon for an hour, and then just making an all-teardrop jewelry set to carry me to 80. Finished trial 80, saw I was currently rank 35, declared "victory", and now i'm probably done with the event. 6 Legendary, 3 Celestial, 9 jewelry boxes in stash total now. Bring on the new patch/meta.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

Yeah I'm saving my Celestial/Legendary/Jewelry boxes, and the RNG gods were apparently not amused. Random set item boxes and drops were mostly Defender (plus two Juggernaut shoulders) no decent weapon drops at all. Ended up farming Broken Dragon for an hour, and then just making an all-teardrop jewelry set to carry me to 80. Finished trial 80, saw I was currently rank 35, declared "victory", and now i'm probably done with the event. 6 Legendary, 3 Celestial, 9 jewelry boxes in stash total now. Bring on the new patch/meta.
              I told Travis if Iade the l box into assualt shoulder pads and they dropped next trial to worn adrain I was flying to Romania to punch adrain in face
              Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
              Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
              see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
              and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
              It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
              X