A New Beginning #4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Beginning #4

Thanks for giving us another ANB @devs but I think that this is too soon after hometown. With there being lots of bugs (as stated in the '1.3.18 is live' thread, my primary concern is mage arcane bolts not getting the increased attack speed from arc lightning), I feel that some of them should have been worked out before we got another ANB.

I do love getting an event but not while there are some large issues that haven't been dealt with.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

That is why I will play as a warrior this time
    That fix will improve a lot in playing via phone but nothing changed until this persent version 1.3.19
    ​​​​​​
    ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
    CL 1710 (Mobile)
    Dyoma: 313
    BH
    Mage - 106
    Warrior - 105

Comment

We are still investigating the game balancing bugs and will release abuild with many other bug fixes. That being said, given the popularity of ANB we don't want to delay it even more. All mages are affected by the same issues so the competition should be fair.

Comment

Wow! Thanks to the Code Gurus for the event!
        (I missed the last one due to WiFi glitches, so I have been looking forward to this.)

These special events really help take away from the tedium of grinding through with no immediate challenges.

Comment

Adrian (Developer) TY for releasing another event and for all the hard work on Act4. Question, why are the celestials once again set to 100 25 10? Historically the vast majority of Top25 will be PC players. This is supposed to be a mobile game at heart. Why not show us mobile players some love and make it 100 50 10? Thank you for any consideration.

Comment

I think part of this ANB is probably a bug test too.

Having the less active players push and stuff.
            And going up through trials.
            It gives good feed back
            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

I think I just messed up? Cleared trial 80 my first time overall made celestial item with cube and used 280 gems to socket it but is that addition going to be lost when the event is over? Will I get gems back to resocket if it goes back to a cube on main account

Comment

Originally posted by derpXYZ View Post
                I think I just messed up? Cleared trial 80 my first time overall made celestial item with cube and used 280 gems to socket it but is that addition going to be lost when the event is over? Will I get gems back to resocket if it goes back to a cube on main account
                No refund for anything you spent during the ANB event. As noted in the my post, crafted Celestial revert to the box and get sent to your main mailbox after the event. So yes, the Gems spent to add the socket during the event is lost, unless you're lucky enough to recraft it with a socket already.

Although if the additional socket helped you to achieve higher ranking during the event, then it's technically not a loss, depending on how you see it. The same apply to those choosing to delete their event hero afterwards, since they already have 5 high-end heroes - all Gems spent unlocking stuff for the event hero is "lost".
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Yeah got too excited wasn’t thinking. Maybe it will roll a socket next time lesson learned again

Comment

Lol...TL 80 Kara kicking my butt...guess I need more CLs to offset all this XP gear I'm using!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
                      Adrian (Developer) TY for releasing another event and for all the hard work on Act4. Question, why are the celestials once again set to 100 25 10? Historically the vast majority of Top25 will be PC players. This is supposed to be a mobile game at heart. Why not show us mobile players some love and make it 100 50 10? Thank you for any consideration.
                      I am 100000000% in agreement.

I feel like mobile is the old wife and PC is the hot secretary that the husband is cheating with at the office.....or the first born child who's parents completely forgot about after the new baby is born...etc
                      Dyoma Crown: 333

Bounty - BH - 114
                      Mage - Mageone - 112
                      Warrior - 107

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post

I am 100000000% in agreement.

I feel like mobile is the old wife and PC is the hot secretary that the husband is cheating with at the office.....or the first born child who's parents completely forgot about after the new baby is born...etc
                        Completely agree with your agreement, even though I do not feel like an old woman
                        ANB 1 - 78th.warrior/Trial 94/ Unreal
                        ANB 2 - 48th.warrior/Trial 98/ Tazar
                        ANB 3 - 37th.warrior/Trial 102/ Nomercy
                        ANB 4 - 34th.warrior/Trial 98/ Rocknroll
                        mobile
                        VAMA CODI HEFE 5256

Comment

In NB I paid for companions and they never appeared. Also Eileen didn’t show up until act ol and only at the end of a game. She never appeared in HT. Only Marcus is available and I wanted to get gems it let me pay 4-5times but never gave me gems. The restore doesn’t work either. No good item drops especially weapons only green available.
                          Looks of frustrations.
                          Lou yea, I can’t exi the game and rejoin my main account.
                          Bummed
                          WarriorMage

Comment

Originally posted by cecily.malvini View Post
                            In NB I paid for companions and they never appeared. Also Eileen didn’t show up until act ol and only at the end of a game. She never appeared in HT. Only Marcus is available
                            Have you looked in the INN? https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...are-at-the-inn

and I wanted to get gems it let me pay 4-5times but never gave me gems. The restore doesn’t work either.
                            Are you referring to the purchases here? If so, please send the receipt number and your account details to help@makingfun.com

Lou yea, I can’t exi the game and rejoin my main account.
                            You can switch back to your other heroes from the [Heroes] screen, from the main menu.

Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

No refund for anything you spent during the ANB event. As noted in the my post, crafted Celestial revert to the box and get sent to your main mailbox after the event. So yes, the Gems spent to add the socket during the event is lost, unless you're lucky enough to recraft it with a socket already.

Although if the additional socket helped you to achieve higher ranking during the event, then it's technically not a loss, depending on how you see it. The same apply to those choosing to delete their event hero afterwards, since they already have 5 high-end heroes - all Gems spent unlocking stuff for the event hero is "lost".
                              my second socket in tunic was the difference in top 100 and top 25 (as long as there aren't 7 people to pass me in next 4 hours. But Kara is whats holding them back...bwahahaahh
                              Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                              Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                              see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                              and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                              It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X