Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book of Learning / BoL not dropping in story mode? (Android, not again?!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book of Learning / BoL not dropping in story mode? (Android, not again?!)

At the moment i don't get any BoL in story mode... played at least 10 levels, including temple 2 times (where i farmed most books last ANB) and no books at all. Is it just me, or is it the same bug like in every other ANB (you know, android users only, because on mobile you rock the leaderboard to top 10 anyway...).
    Strange with it - i am sure, that i had normal drops BoL in story mode yesterday, if i am not totally wrong...

​​​​​​Additionally: It seems there is an issue with amount of books not decreasing, when you read (known issue?) - if i tap read, it won't go down by 1, however it is used and the time goes down too.
    Champion Lvl 1800+
    Mohawk - Warrior
    Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
    Merlina - Mage

(only Android on tablet, for friend code - please ask)

Luck/rng is a thing.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Seems like... so you and everyone else have normal drops..?
      After several runs, temple and trials, i still have the feeling, drop rate is extremely low, compared to other anb or just yesterday... not zero, but very low.
      Well... maybe RNG will be more with me tomorrow...
      Champion Lvl 1800+
      Mohawk - Warrior
      Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
      Merlina - Mage

Comment

Normal difficulty also has very low drop rates for books.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

I'm only getting BoL drops in story. I've only gotten 1 in Trials and I'm up to TL48 now. RNG stinks. I'm doing story for the books/gems/gold and trials for XP/gear.

Maybe it's my imagination, but is Kara's DPS tied in to the number of minions in her immediate area? I notice that some trials she I'm tanking all her attacks ease. The next run through, it's one hit kill. I noticed a horde of skeletons overrun the screen after I got killed.

Comment

Well... after 2 days RNG was angry with me, for any unknown reason... i praised to him, sacrified some sheeps and suddenly yesterday the drop rate returned to normal for me.
            For example: on sunday i ran last 8 maps on Act III and had 3 books (one each). Today i ran the same and had at least 9 books. Temple on sunday was less than 1 book every 2nd run, today i had at least 2 per run. (all normal mode)
            Whatever, it works now for me.

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
            Normal difficulty also has very low drop rates for books.
            Didn't knew about that... made tests in some former ANB and there was no significant difference. After your hint i tested again and it's a big difference, thanks for that!
            Champion Lvl 1800+
            Mohawk - Warrior
            Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
            Merlina - Mage

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
              I'm only getting BoL drops in story. I've only gotten 1 in Trials and I'm up to TL48 now. RNG stinks. I'm doing story for the books/gems/gold and trials for XP/gear.
              ​​​​​​
              See above - RNG is maybe in a better mood now... if you can, move forward to legendary story mode, it will bring much more.
              In trial, one is almost normal i think (from boss), at least at lower trials. Sometimes mobs also drop BoL, but if i am not wrong, only from elite mobs.

Maybe it's my imagination, but is Kara's DPS tied in to the number of minions in her immediate area? I notice that some trials she I'm tanking all her attacks ease. The next run through, it's one hit kill. I noticed a horde of skeletons overrun the screen after I got killed.
              Yes - Kara's Minions buff her, so you should kill them immediately. You can find some other posts from players, that may help you with tactics against bosses, if you search for.
              Horde of skeletons sounds like you had still some normal mobs in your range as boss spawned. Maybe some of your archers (Robin/Endar, also maybe from mukraiser?!) attracted them from far away, out of your range, when they shot and missed boss? That happens sometimes and is normal. Just be sure, where you maybe have some mobs in your range, when boss spawn. Some Elite are really making trouble, if they come to you while in battle with boss
              Champion Lvl 1800+
              Mohawk - Warrior
              Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
              Merlina - Mage

Comment

Working...
              X