Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will these "Books of Learning" stay in the inventory after the event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these "Books of Learning" stay in the inventory after the event?

Hi!

Maybe this is a duplicated question - if so, please forgive me, but I was not able to find the answer to my question.

I was wondering, if unused books of learning will remain in the inventory / the stash after the event has ended. Atm I am just using those lesser books on my event hero, because I would like to use the normal and greater ones on my main character. But I won't be able to if they disappear, so in that case I would just use them on the event hero.

Can anyone supply me with the answer? That'll be greatly appreciated!

TIA
    Chris

Yes, the books can be used by your other Heroes after the event.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

excuse me...where to obtain or farm more book of learning?...playin story mode (normal. heroic legendary) or trials?..one other thing ..err does the quantity based on usin boosters...

thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-03-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
        excuse me...where to obtain or farm more book of learning?...playin story mode (normal. heroic legendary) or trials?..one other thing ..err does the quantity based on usin boosters...
        As far as I am aware, there's a chance of getting them from Elites and bosses - might also improve with difficulties.

Edit:

Found a previous topic with some data: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...arning-farming

So, it's Legendary The Temple (last map of Act 2), or The Siege of Anderhelm in Act 1.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Many Thanks Nhat

Comment

Thank you, Nhat! (Did take quite some time to relog into the forums... :-D)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

thank you
              I got plenty from morgenheim and catacomb normal mode when i farm without booster... and the booster will drop more books just like gemstones does i think...
              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
              --------------------------------------
              Click here to see How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
              Watch my latest Eternium gameplay video on my YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Working...
              X