Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New character event. Multiple Characters possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New character event. Multiple Characters possible?

I'm playing the event, i have unlocked the 8 skill slots as new character. They cost 5, 20, 25 and 50 gems to unlock, but at main character, they cost like 25, 75, 450 and 750 gems to unlock.
    So i'm spending 500 gems to unlock a new character slot.
    I want still having the character after end the event and keep a new bounty hunter lvl 70 having the 8 unlocked skill slots. It's great.
    There is a "end event" button on the select character slot.
    My question is, if i press the end button right now, before end the event, the cacharacter will be available right now, or i will get it after the event ends?
    If i do press the end button, i will have the chance to start the event again? So i can make a mage, unlock his 8 slots and keep it too?
    Do anyone know? Will be a great oportunity to farm characters with all slots unlocked without spend amounths of gems.
    ​​​​

So far, my attempts to use the "End Event" button have had no effect, even 20 hours later. Pretty sure it doesn't work until the event is over, or there is a serious delay.

Comment

You can only have 1 event hero at a time. You can have a second, but you'll need to delete the existing event hero first.

The end event button is not supposed to be available during events (it's a known bug).

Comment

Ohhh ok. Still amazing event!

Comment

What happens to your stuff if you delete a char and recreate a new one for the event? Are you starting over? Could you push to 80 on two separate characters and keep both sets ofof rewards?
          Last edited by Ruach; 12-04-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruach View Post
            What happens to your stuff if you delete a char and recreate a new one for the event? Are you starting over? Could you push to 80 on two separate characters and keep both sets ofof rewards?
            AFAIK, if you delete your event hero and start a new one (before the event is over), you will lose everything that event hero had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruach View Post
              From previous ANB testings, your Event Hero is associated to your "Event Account" - for lack of better word, you have a normal account, and creates a new Event Account when starting the ANB Event.

If you delete the Event Hero, then all items currently equipped and in his/her inventory is lost, but your milestone progress and Stash items are still in the Event Account (this is the same as when you delete a normal Hero). So your new Event Hero can get the items out of the Stash, have access to any CL gained by your deleted Event Hero, and all milestones are still as they were - NO doubling up for rewards. (Edit) Obviously, the newly created Event Hero starts at level 1 again...

The whole Event Account is deleted at the end of the Event, so next ANB, you make a fresh Event Account.
              Last edited by Nhat; 12-04-2018, 11:49 PM.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
              X