Possible Cheaters and Hackers in ANB4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Cheaters and Hackers in ANB4

Just a reminder to all legit players, to be on the lookout for bad apples in the bunch and report them to Travis.

Travis, please let everybody know where & how. Maybe reply below or go here:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ssive-ban-wave
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
    ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
    ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
    ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

This is as good a place as any. If anyone sees anything suspicious, put it on blast -- it makes for less work after the event ends (meaning you get your rewards sooner).

Comment

High level in short time for such low CL ... ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181206-102238.png Views:	1 Size:	298.5 KB ID:	120099
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
      ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
      ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
      ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

More out of curiousity than concer si ce i wont be anywhere near the top. My device says my gane has been saved to the device and server yet when i check the leader board, it says I 've only completed Trial Level 6 with something like 2:34 for time. Im atually currently TL 50+ and i thin TL 6 was completely on day one or maybe two of the event. How do we ensure it updates correctly? Id just like to see how I'm doing as a noob.

Comment

If you're running 1.3.18, update to 1.3.19 and run another Trial to fix it.

Comment

Thanks, I'm on an Amazon device and that update isnt available yet. Hence all the funky typos due to their whacked autocorrect/predictive type in my previous post.

Comment

Re-download amazon app store then check again that worked for me then I was able to find 1.3.19 and my leaderboards worked on my amazon fire tablet. Or better yet from Travis go directly to amazon app store in your browser and look for it there I would do that first.
              Last edited by Ramdango; 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                Thanks, I'm on an Amazon device and that update isnt available yet. Hence all the funky typos due to their whacked autocorrect/predictive type in my previous post.
                I found the best solution for this is actually side loading google play and downloading the google store version.
                I'm sure amazon doesnt appreciate it but their store sucks sooo
                Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                  I found the best solution for this is actually side loading google play and downloading the google store version.
                  I'm sure amazon doesnt appreciate it but their store sucks sooo
                  That tends to cause problems with purchases.

Comment

Oh... Well.
                    glad I don't make purchases there. And good to know.
                    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

This screenshot is really useless to demonstrate my point, but I noticed this player as I was working my way up the trials. His damage number was quite high for his CL so I was curious and looked at his equipment. Noticed that his guns were identical in every aspect so either they were cloned or there was some issue with how the stats were displaying.

Comment

Working...
                      X