As A New Beginning draws to a close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As A New Beginning draws to a close

As A New Beginning draws to a close I'm interested in the experience members of this board had with this event. This may include goals, items or annoyances with various mobs.

I'll start. My Event hero was Bounty Hunter. I had relatively simple goals. To hit 200-300CL and TL50-60. After hitting CL 300 I decided to up the CL goal to 673 or higher. I had no intention of getting TL 80 let alone top 100. Once I hit TL 70 I though why not push to 80. Well I finish the event at 713 CL and TL80. Getting to 80 was tough. I beat Kara with 40 seconds left. I found Lichs to be the most annoying of mobs. They summon way to quickly. The summoned skeletons have a lot of health as well. Apart from the odd crash here and there and my internet constantly going down every 40 minutes I'm happy with where I finish. Over to you guys.
    ​​​

Now this is an interesting one, the main reason I didn't go for Bounty Hunter was Kara, she is difficult at the best of times. Unless of course you are a Warrior. Chose Warrior this time and I used TL80 as my grinding level as I find Kara really easy as a Warrior. The difficult one for me is the dragon before Kara as it takes me a while to kill.

So I spent 12k gems to finish 87th on the leader board so I think that is gems well spent. What I would love to know is my total play time so I could gauge how much more effort I need to put in to make top 25. Only hit 703CL so I imagine I need double that for a top 25.

Comment

Main account was CL 650 or so best of my 3 character classes was trial 77 BH never tried for higher as just began around November so ABN event BH got over 750 CL with trial 93 finished but did not reach top 100 for another celestial so disappointed there and was expecting more xp converted only have like 950 CL now on main (originally just wanted trial 80 prize)

would try mage mage for next abn just to change it up but who knows when that will be, would like to see new character class and in game messaging/ team based events more frequently because it is getting repetitive with not much to gain but stat increases.

overall more disappointing than enjoyable lol not very motivated to keep playing or investing as much time

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
        Now this is an interesting one, the main reason I didn't go for Bounty Hunter was Kara, she is difficult at the best of times. Unless of course you are a Warrior. Chose Warrior this time and I used TL80 as my grinding level as I find Kara really easy as a Warrior. The difficult one for me is the dragon before Kara as it takes me a while to kill.

So I spent 12k gems to finish 87th on the leader board so I think that is gems well spent. What I would love to know is my total play time so I could gauge how much more effort I need to put in to make top 25. Only hit 703CL so I imagine I need double that for a top 25.
        I didn't have any problems with Kara. I did at 80 but she was cooperative until then. Garm and TBD on the other hand was not fun. I've never liked fighting TBD in trials. Garm was enjoyable up until 49 then I steered away from him. Elban was as always easy to do for me. Malgroth usually gives me major trouble but for the event was very well behaved.

Comment

I still don't know what the orange patch does when fighting Farm?

Comment

I think it increases your damage. I wasn't in that cloud past TL 60. Healing cloud was much much safer. If it wasn't out of bounds.

Comment

I must also say, I spent £15 on a package as well. So that did help at bit as well. Thinking I might give BH a go for the next ANB, defo think that is harder to get into the top 100 though.

Comment

I'm hoping the Spirit Walker is released with the next ANB as I'd love to do it with a brand new character.

Comment

I played Mage. My goal was get to TL80 to get that reward. I got to CL750. Could not do TL80 because it crashed every time in the boss fight. Garm is still a problem for me I was lucky to beat him in 79 and 84 and I couldn’t beat him fast enough to skip, but after many hours I was able to beat TL78 fast enough to skip over to 81. I ended up at 84. I could have beaten Kara in 85 but again crashing so I ended up stuck at 84. Without the Kara issue I probably could have made it to 90.

I got pretty stressed stuck at 80 for two days, thought I wasn’t going to be able to reach my goal. Really tough when you have the boss down to almost no life and the game crashes.

First ANB and I was I think 161 or 162 out of 6,002 or something like that. Made a bunch of mistakes early on so next one will be better.

Comment

So this was my third ANB Event. ANB#2 started about a week after I discovered this game and I got my Bounty Hunter to Trial 89.
                    In ANB#3 I chose Warrior, got him to Trial 101 anf finished in 67th? place. (Using Shockwave to throw the mobs at my archers and freeze then via Disengage was the most fun part^^)

This time I went with my favorite class Mage. So far I had only used the Arcanist set but after a reading the forums I knew how good the Apprentice set is. Well I though I knew...
                    At Trial 7 I got my second Apprentice piece and suddenly found myself basically immortal. I was surprised but went on (while internally mocking my foes for their feeble attacks).
                    Then at Trial 16 I got my 6th Apprentice piece... By then I had used about 4500 Gems to fully unlock my character, get 2 Endars and upgrade my main Skills to Lvl 6 and the rest to Lvl 4. As a result I burnt my way through the Trials at a (for my understanding) rediculous pace. At Trial 27 I finally hit level 70 at was directly advanced to Trial 36. I bet it and ended my first day as 1st in the mage leaderboards.
                    From then on I gradually improved my character but was replaced as 1st by others but atthe end of my days I stayedin the Top 10 (2nd -> 5th -> 3rd -> 5th -> 10th). Well yesterday I finally droped to 16th and today even further but I can say with pride that I was one of the best for the majority of the event.
                    My only regret is that my graphic driver chose today to go ham and as a result different glitches thwarted my attempts to finish Trial 103 in time. About 3 minutes befor the Event finished I had Elban at at most 20% lift with 2 minutes remaining and suddely my browser came up (apparently my mouse lagged and went out of the window)! By the time I was back on screen I was dead. So now I am at place 27 (26 after Onewave is removed). So congratualtion the the final number 25^^

Comment

I picked warrior as that was the only character I haven't played before. Ended the event stuck at TL79. So upset cause I had to work and simply ran out of time to get to TL80. Actually spend some money to buy gems, too.

arg!!!!

Comment

i got to trial level 63 or something, and my nexus 5 decided to brick itself in a boot loop

Comment

I jumped on this game during ANB 3. Back then I really had no idea what I was getting into so it was a big waste. ANB 4 is my first real ANB experience. I really wanted to be prepared this time around so like everyone else, I saved up a healthy amount of gems, read the guides and played enough of my class to know what to prioritize and what not.

I set out to achieve at least the 80 celestial but realized that Top 100 was very much attainable also. I was pleasantly suprised that I finished the event in the Top 25 considering my CL and dps were ways below the leaders.

I should note that im a mobile only casual player so it was very challenging for me to (1) defend my ranking and (2) find time to actually raise my CL. Man those final minutes were really nerve-wracking.

I came in with 10k+ gems and finished the event with 5k.
                          When I look back at my performance, there are probably two things I would do differently: (1) I probably should have used more boosters than i should have from the start. Whats the point of saving gems if im going to be stingy about it in the event. (2) I tunnel visioned on using teardrops for my dps jewelry because they were “easy” when I maybe should have been patient and used my jewelry boxes with trillions/brilliant gems for the last stretch.

Lastly, TIME really is a big factor and thats really what separates those at the top from those at the bottom. Sadly my playtime was limited so I could not push any further.

At the end of the day, it was a good event for me. Little tired though.
                          MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
                          Bulwark - Warrior - Mobile

Comment

This was my second ANB my goal was TR 80, and alas my game time was minimal. I played BH again and had fun with the time I did have and enjoyed earning 2 custom legendary's and the ring cubes. I did make it to CL 502 and I will not have the hassle of trying to figure out storage space because all my items fit in my characters main inventory when I ended the event, Lol...anyway Happy Grinding and thanks to all of you who posted your experiences with the ANB event!

And I made it to TR 63 in the event...
                            Last edited by Ramdango; 12-08-2018, 01:32 AM.

Comment

This was my first event. I didnt play too much though. My goal was TL80 But i got to TL 72. I might be doing something wrong bcoz i cant go through CL600. Anyway, i dont know how u can reach CL2000 in 6 days, they might be no sleeping or something. I think we need a guide for this event.

Comment

Working...
                              X