No announcement yet.

As A New Beginning draws to a close

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my 4th anb and was the best so far.... I ranked 110 at trial 89 and just plain ran outta time. I should have made it more of a priority but lets be honest... Im an adult working 40 plus hrs with a kid wife and social obligations..anyhow i digress. I main bh on my normal account but i went mage instead partly cuz i needed gear for my other mage and also knew with mage i had a shot with the new bosses. My main problem was gear. I got through trial 81 with lvl 55 rare armguards in order to get my cbox. I spent maybe 12 hrs total on it and wish i could have just 10 more mins to beat tl90 and make top 100. Got to a little over 900 cls and net gained like 70 or so in my main account. Went in with around 12k gems and left with 900 or so. But i cant wait for the next one. Well worth the stress and pressure.

Comment

This is the first ANB for both me (played BH) and my brother (played Mage) and we only targeted to finish top 100 but surprisingly, we both finished in the top 25. Extremely happy with getting top 25 and we look forward to the next ANB!

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
        I think we need a guide for this event.
        There's this: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-for-beginners

This is my 4th ANB, and also my least played. Managed a total of 3 hours of 200% XP boosted game play time, always played Warrior, this time I stuck with Sword and Shield => Got to Trial 40, CL 192.

Documented my ANB #3 progress - which was my best so far, for those who haven't read it.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by wleo86 View Post
          This is the first ANB for both me (played BH) and my brother (played Mage) and we only targeted to finish top 100 but surprisingly, we both finished in the top 25. Extremely happy with getting top 25 and we look forward to the next ANB!
          Congrats!

Comment

I didn't know ANB 4 was coming so I was caught out with like 150 gems. I should start saving them instead of using them. Some people reached their goals, some didn't. As long as you had fun that's all that matters. Although I will admit it was stressful once I hit TL 70. I was stuck on TL 79 and I gave up with for a while. I guess I had to prove to myself I could beat 80 with a character with half my normal DPS. I found out just how important Ability Rate is as well. Having 648 was killing me.

Comment

Working way too much overtime to try for the top 100 this ANB, so I decided to just hit trial 80 and get the last custom boxes I needed for a full set. Decided a couple Brilliant gemstones worth of teardrops were a decent sacrifice to save time, and was able to make jewelry strong enough to carry me. Finished t80 at CL 440 on my Warrior.

Grats to everyone on their new shinies, and thanks for having fun with us this week!

Comment

It was my first event as well, had been preparing for it a while but didn't think they would let this one out without sorting out the ongoing issues..Started event with 3K gem only, wanted to go over CL100 and make a decent stand in the rankings probably cause only event I'll get to do in a while. So pushed pretty hard up to around CL 1715 using 100% xp boosters mostly. Managed to forge 3 "perfect" stat jewelry and got to 108...ended up in top 10 I think my mage was Pelias, met my expectations well with eventually going through "Garm & Kara nightmares"...Those bosses need some rebalancing, can't say I'm not happy with the standing...but all my gems gone tho
                ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
                Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

I haven't played to much since the last big update. This ANB sneaked up on me. I randomly logged in one day and was like oh ANB, I know what I am doing for the next 5 days.. lol
                  Overall the experience was good. I did play through the maps and ended up around trial 88 or so. Fingers crossed I made in in the top 100 .
                  Was surprised there wasn't incentive to play through the new content. I experienced only a couple bugs where I clipped down a cliff one time and through the landscape another time.
                  The new trial bosses are fun. Playing as a warrior the one that gave me the most problem was the gate keeper dragon, especially towards the higher trials. seems like I have to keep upping my HP/vitality to survive that nasty hit he/she does. It seemed a little OP as the next couple trials I had zero issues with the HP pool.

Comment

This was my first ANB too. It was fun! Love the celestial cube rewards. However, I dread facing Kara. Kara's minions are difficult to kill especially in higher trial levels, they just keep coming!
                    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                    Sanctum -
                    Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
                    Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post
                      As A New Beginning draws to a close I'm interested in the experience members of this board had with this event. This may include goals, items or annoyances with various mobs.

I'll start. My Event hero was Bounty Hunter. I had relatively simple goals. To hit 200-300CL and TL50-60. After hitting CL 300 I decided to up the CL goal to 673 or higher. I had no intention of getting TL 80 let alone top 100. Once I hit TL 70 I though why not push to 80. Well I finish the event at 713 CL and TL80. Getting to 80 was tough. I beat Kara with 40 seconds left. I found Lichs to be the most annoying of mobs. They summon way to quickly. The summoned skeletons have a lot of health as well. Apart from the odd crash here and there and my internet constantly going down every 40 minutes I'm happy with where I finish. Over to you guys.
                      ​​​
                      Just curious, mobile or PC and what set where you using?
                      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
                        This was my first event. I didnt play too much though. My goal was TL80 But i got to TL 72. I might be doing something wrong bcoz i cant go through CL600. Anyway, i dont know how u can reach CL2000 in 6 days, they might be no sleeping or something. I think we need a guide for this event.
                        There is a guide for ANB in the 'Guides and Walkthrough' section of this forum by Strut. Do check it out.

Edit: Oops didn't notice Nhat replied the same thing above.
                        Last edited by Sanctum; 12-09-2018, 08:38 AM.
                        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                        Sanctum -
                        Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
                        Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

when will they give the reward? For top.

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

Just curious, mobile or PC and what set where you using?
                            Mobile and at TL 78 got the last piece of Assault gear I needed.

Comment

Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post

Mobile and at TL 78 got the last piece of Assault gear I needed.
                              Oh.
                              How did assault work out for you on mobile? Most go for the Stalker on Mobile.
                              I would love to see someone compete high, just having the reflexes for it and everything. But, yeah I wouldnt on mobile exclusive
                              Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                              Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                              see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                              and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                              It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

Oh.
                                How did assault work out for you on mobile? Most go for the Stalker on Mobile.
                                I would love to see someone compete high, just having the reflexes for it and everything. But, yeah I wouldnt on mobile exclusive
                                When I say mobile I mean tablet. I guess it's technically grouped with mobile. The only problem with the Assault set is the rope a dope. Many times I've died to Malgroth because it went back to attacking him. I should just press and hold instead of just press. I couldn't imagine playing this on a smaller screen.
                                ​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X