Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I DID IT! Trial 80, just in the nick of time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DID IT! Trial 80, just in the nick of time...

Last time, I ended on lvl 79. Just wanted to share, this time, I got that celestial! And with only like 30 minutes left. Nice.

Congrats!
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Nice I got mine last night. Barely. 40 seconds left on the clock. I didn't play too much today. In was Book of Learning farming for an hour or two earlier.

Comment

Congrats, I myself finally hit top 100 for the first time ever. Did cost me over 10k gems though.

Comment

I got TL72 barely. Lol my first time though

Comment

hip hip horay!...just woke up from sleep....im no 98 on the warrior ANB Leaderboard
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-07-2018, 10:47 PM.
            warrior - DW Trial 108 -Matrempit -in O Dear...7:26- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

I hit TL 80 with 10 minutes to spare. Really did not think I would get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
                I got TL72 barely. Lol my first time though
                For next time(should be in March 2019), 5-6hrs in total, full 200% EXP booster running, decent gear should be enough to get to around Champion Level 500 and pass TL80.

Comment

sciencebzzt Congrats! I'm sure you will do even better the next ANB with the experience you gained from this ANB.
                  YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                  Sanctum -
                  Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
                  Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                    Congrats, I myself finally hit top 100 for the first time ever. Did cost me over 10k gems though.

What!?!
                    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

What!?!
                      Yep, spent 12k gems due to a few issues really. One, I was at Center Parks for the start and as such missed a day or two of play. Two, I just couldn't put a great deal of time into the game whilst having work. Would have taken some leave with a bit more notice.

In fact, I spent 12k gems and £15 on a package. So all in all, a costly top 100. With another day or two I reckon I could have broken the top 25............maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post

Yep, spent 12k gems due to a few issues really. One, I was at Center Parks for the start and as such missed a day or two of play. Two, I just couldn't put a great deal of time into the game whilst having work. Would have taken some leave with a bit more notice.

In fact, I spent 12k gems and £15 on a package. So all in all, a costly top 100. With another day or two I reckon I could have broken the top 25............maybe.
                        Yeah okay. I just read it mostly as that much just for a trial 80.
                        ive spent those gems before.
                        And know long time players commonly save up just as much for the events.

And I like to support the game. Either I do the daily every so often or I buy I pack in an event. All understandable.
                        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                        X