Celestial Cube for those who finished on the top 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial Cube for those who finished on the top 100

Good day! This is my first ANB event so sorry if this is a bit of a silly question, I finished ranked 70 (Gunsnbewbs - BH) today and I was so excited that I would get another Celestial Cube. After the event ended like 5 minutes or so I quickly checked my mail to see if the celestial cube was already sent but there was none so I clicked the "end event" button on my event character thinking that it would be sent after I merge it with my normal characters So far I only see one Celestial Cube on my mail which is the one you get on trial 80 and I'm a bit worried that I shouldn't have clicked the "end event" button so quickly after the event ended. Have I screwed up? or does the cube get mailed later on?

I'm a bit paranoid as I've spent so many hours grinding to be on the top 100 and would suck so badly if I wouldn't get it just because I clicked the end event button without waiting for it to be mailed first. Can someone clarify? Thanks a lot!

I even have a screenshot of the leaderboards 23 minutes before the event ended (5pm from where I live) where I was still on rank 69 just because I found it funny together with my name lol

Now don't quote me on this, as I am waiting the same as you. However I think the devs have to ratify the leader board first to weed out any cheaters and then you get sent the celestial. Well that is what I hope anyway.

Comment

Gotcha! at least I got a sigh of relief. Hopefully the devs weed out the hackers.

Comment

The devs have to kick out the cheaters first before you can receive your celestial box. Wait for less than a week. Congratulations.

Comment

Its actually already explained in the ANB FAQ thread. There will be a short period of time between the end of ANB and leaderboard rewards because they have to verify everyone was playing legitimately.

Comment

This is the first "A New Beginning" I have participated in and I got to #69 in the mage leader board. At the end of the event, there was a green "End Event" button on my inventory screen. After following the prompts (And reading FAQ found on these forums) I figured it was safe to do so. All my items transferred to my main account as they said it would, including a new celestial cube for passing TL80.

I am worried that I should not have pressed "End Event" prior to receiving my second celestial cube. Or possibly they just haven't been delivered yet as the FAQ says after their review..

Now the servers seem to be offline which further elevates my concerns. I would like to know that I haven't spent the last few days wasting my time...

I have a screenshot from a secondary account that had NOT hit "End Event" and it still shows me at rank #69 so I think it should be ok?

Comment

So it takes a few days for the devs to finalize the leaderboards. You will recieve your rank cbox in the mail

Comment

lmao bruh I posted almost the exact same thing a few posts back and it's almost as if it was paraphrased, and YOU, yes YOU are the one that took my #69 spot too that would've been perfect with my name lol.

Anyways congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by ragington View Post
                  lmao bruh I posted almost the exact same thing a few posts back and it's almost as if it was paraphrased, and YOU, yes YOU are the one that took my #69 spot too that would've been perfect with my name lol.

Anyways congrats!
                  Threads merged.

Comment

Working...
                  X